Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Former Players react
Rey has me blocked and I have zero idea why?
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:46 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Rey has me blocked and I have zero idea why?

Eh I wouldn’t take it personally. He was probably drunk when he did it Ninja
Reply/Quote
There was a guy with a Jeremy Hill Jersey on today at the game... we almost wrung his kneck. What a poor decision seriously... tone death.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Love all those dudes no matter how they left they were Bengals to me. Rock On

BTW Mrs. Whitworth you are a beautiful person. Cool

Andrew will always be a Bengal bro forever. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: There was a guy with a Jeremy Hill Jersey on today at the game... we almost wrung his kneck.   What a poor decision seriously... tone death.

tone deaf
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: tone deaf

Nah I meant death - that's what he was asking for LOL
Reply/Quote
Hill has a lot of nerve to put up his pic in a Bengals jersey.... **** him.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love all those dudes no matter how they left they were Bengals to me. Rock On

Crazy to think we may face him or AJ Green in the SB
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Crazy to think we may face him or AJ Green in the SB

Better chance of Gio
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Crazy to think we may face him or AJ Green in the SB

Yes, I don't think the Cards beat the Rams so I think Whit is more likely than AJ, we will see.

(01-16-2022, 12:18 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Better chance of Gio

Feel the same, he has Brady.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:56 PM)QueenCity Wrote: There was a guy with a Jeremy Hill Jersey on today at the game... we almost wrung his kneck.   What a poor decision seriously... tone death.

Jerseys are expensive, and some people can't afford multiples or to replace theirs just because the player is no longer on the team, etc.

I always were the same jersey color as the team is wearing, so if we are in Orange, I'm sporting an Odell Thurman.  Why?  Because it's the only orange jersey I have.
Reply/Quote
^ good point JFK

I’ve been a long-time Bengals fan and I usually remember all the dirt but I can’t recall what happen with Jeremy Hill? Someone please refresh me? Thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ good point JFK

I’ve been a long-time Bengals fan and I usually remember all the dirt but I can’t recall what happen with Jeremy Hill? Someone please refresh me? Thanks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/2787667002
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jerseys are expensive, and some people can't afford multiples or to replace theirs just because the player is no longer on the team, etc.

I always were the same jersey color as the team is wearing, so if we are in Orange, I'm sporting an Odell Thurman.  Why?  Because it's the only orange jersey I have.

Yes I understand that.  It's never my intention to make fun of anyones financial status.  However if we are going that route unless the dude got tickets for free... he likely spent $200+ on tickets last night.  

Lots of cheap $20 jerseys out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:13 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/2787667002

Ohh

Trash!!!

Thanks man
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:14 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Yes I understand that.  It's never my intention to make fun of anyones financial status.  However if we are going that route unless the dude got tickets for free... he likely spent $200+ on tickets last night.  

Lots of cheap $20 jerseys out there.

Could have been a guest, or won the tickets, or as a gift, etc.  We just don't know.  It really doesn't matter anyway.  The important thing is he was wearing a Bengals jersey, not something else!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hill has a lot of nerve to put up his pic in a Bengals jersey.... **** him.

He still in the NFL playing?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love all those dudes no matter how they left they were Bengals to me. Rock On

This...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:48 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love all those dudes no matter how they left they were Bengals to me. Rock On

My thoughts exactly.  I loved reading all those reactions from former players.  They obviously have love in their hearts for the city and team.  And everyone please stop hating on Dunlop and snickering about Rey in jail.  We all make mistakes.  None of those guys had to be gracious and happy for us, and they were.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Very classy Mrs. Whittworth

Ty and always a fan for #77

That was the one that stood out to me.

Reply/Quote