Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Former Players react
(01-16-2022, 03:13 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/2787667002

Rant

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:46 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Rey has me blocked and I have zero idea why?

Maybe from a result of that late summer night last year when he woke up from a drunken stupor only to find his pants down to his ankles bent over a picnic table in a public park and you behind him giving it to him all Who Dey long???

Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
according to Jesse Bates AJ Green texted him, Tyler Boyd, and Tee Higgins last night after the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Speaking of former players... found a Corey Dillon jersey finally for only $35

Shipping to mi casa. So excited. Hope it arrives before Sunday
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He still in the NFL playing?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2015-Bengals-where-are-they-now
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:00 PM)pally Wrote:

Fu%# Hill.

Of course, he posted this, then fumbled his phone.

Again, F&^% him. And then the BS about him gloating over the New England SB win when he was holding someone's jock the whole year.

Did I say ^%$# him? I'm sorry, I meant *&^% him.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:47 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Fu%# Hill.

Again, F&^% him. And then the BS about him gloating over the New England SB win when he was holding someone's jock the whole year.

Yeah, notice out of all those otherex-Bengals, he is the only one to post a pic if himself in a Bengals uniform. He should have posted a pic of the fumble and an apology.
Reply/Quote
Nice to see all of them acknowledging the fans and the city regardless of how they left the team.
I also think Hill was a doosh when he won that SB. Yesterdays game takes some of the heat/blame off of him as he was the biggest reason the streak continued for another 5 years or so.

Dunlap was a surprise and nice to see Mrs Whitworth’s post. The Whitworths have always been great people.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:50 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Speaking of former players... found a Corey Dillon jersey finally for only $35

Shipping to mi casa. So excited. Hope it arrives before Sunday

One of my buddies showed up with a #11 Smith jersey yesterday. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: One of my buddies showed up with a #11 Smith jersey yesterday. 

I still have my #11 Shipley jersey...not the best purchase. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: One of my buddies showed up with a #11 Smith jersey yesterday. 

No better way to show that you aren’t some bandwagon fan and that you suffered through the crap years (decades?).

Sport those Akili, Kijana, Klingler, Warrick, Wilson (Reinard) jerseys with pride, I say.
Reply/Quote

Thats tuff LOL... appreciate that kind of fan though.   I have a hard time publicly supporting disappointing former players even if they are Bengals. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No better way to show that you aren’t some bandwagon fan and that you suffered through the crap years (decades?).

Sport those Akili, Kijana, Klingler, Warrick, Wilson (Reinard) jerseys with pride, I say.

Oh trust me. I gave him kudos. He better wear it next week.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No better way to show that you aren’t some bandwagon fan and that you suffered through the crap years (decades?).

I have Jeff Blake - better in the jungle than a rattle snake!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No better way to show that you aren’t some bandwagon fan and that you suffered through the crap years (decades?).

Saw two guys walking to the game. One had a Warwick jersey and one had a Dillon jersey
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
When I used to have season tickets there was a guy who always wore a rag of a jersey that read
ZA D R. Would have been like 2005-2009
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:47 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Fu%# Hill.

Sheesh dude. He didn't fumble on purpose, and with the way fans treated him, I can understand why he got salty. He seems to have forgiven and is giving props to our team. Maybe we should show him the same amount of class?

(01-16-2022, 07:35 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have Jeff Blake - better in the jungle than a rattle snake!

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

I still have the Stanley Wilson jersey I wore to the Super Bowl. Should I wear it this weekend? If so, do I have to snort some cocaine before the game?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least his tweet was classy. The way he left the Bengals was not.

I wonder if he has remorse for putting himself before team. 

He felt disrespected in my opinion and screwed up I have met him twice and found him modest and seemed to be a good guy

Yesv i think he feels remorse and glad he sent the tweet
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:11 PM)TheFan Wrote: I still have my #11 Shipley jersey...not the best purchase. 

Unrelated to this thread but his mom was just found dead earlier this week.

There was a time when he seemed like he was going to be a nice pick for us.
Reply/Quote