Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Stats
What exactly goes into the "top poster" rankings? As it stands right now, the top 3 posters on this entire board are StLucieBengal, fredtoast and a Steelers fans. "Most" posts and "top" posts don't mean the same thing.

Seriously though, it's a nice update.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh, you know the rule. They obviously go with quantity over quality. So, I guess that makes you a loser, either way. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 03:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What exactly goes into the "top poster" rankings? As it stands right now, the top 3 posters on this entire board are StLucieBengal, fredtoast and a Steelers fans. "Most" posts and "top" posts don't mean the same thing.

Seriously though, it's a nice update.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 06:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk
Just you wait, I'll get the recognition I deserve and you will still just be "that Steelers fan on a bengals board".
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Just you wait, I'll get the recognition I deserve and you will still just be "that Steelers fan on a bengals board".

Jokes on you!   That's all I ever wanted to be.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
We need a forum award show. settle this once and for good.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 10:39 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: We need a forum award show. settle this once and for good.

I second the motion.
Sounds like fun.
Reply/Quote
To pad their post count, some people routinely don't hit the multi-quote tab, but just rather post a few separate posts with a different post quoted.

It's a flawed system in those instances, but I guess the post count matters to some people.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 03:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: To pad their post count, some people routinely don't hit the multi-quote tab, but just rather post a few separate posts with a different post quoted.

Well sometimes you need to differentiate from poster to poster how you will respond to them.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 03:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's a flawed system in those instances, but I guess the post count matters to some people.

I agree.  Some people take it too seriously.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 11:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I second the motion.
Sounds like fun.

Thirded
People suck
Reply/Quote
I wanna see a total list of rankings.

A rep per post avg would be a cool stat.

Why's this in Smack Talk anyways? Sup Smack Talk people.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 06:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well sometimes you need to differentiate from poster to poster how you will respond to them.
That's why it separates them in the reply.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 11:00 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I wanna see a total list of rankings.

A rep per post avg would be a cool stat.

Why's this in Smack Talk anyways? Sup Smack Talk people.

I feel this would be the closest metric.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Board stats lol.

I wasn't aware we needed to metric for anything related to this board. It's just peeps talking.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Board stats lol.  

I wasn't aware we needed to metric for anything related to this board.   It's just peeps talking.

And yet there is rep...a metric...that you fully utilize.   ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Just you wait, I'll get the recognition I deserve and you will still just be "that Steelers fan on a bengals board".

(03-20-2016, 07:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Jokes on you!   That's all I ever wanted to be.   Mellow

I thought you two were the same person?   You're not? 

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 02:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: And yet there is rep...a metric...that you fully utilize.   ThumbsUp

How many times banned/suspended and whether it's from the whole board is just a specific forum should be a metric. The winner gets a 3 days suspension as a prize.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 02:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: And yet there is rep...a metric...that you fully utilize.   ThumbsUp

Ofc I rep people.   It's fun.   Exactly what the board should be.....  
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 07:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What I do like when they suspend you they actually tell you why.   Which is nice because I can screen shot all the ridiculous reasons.   Here is a nice sample.   
You're gonna' get in trouble for this, too.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote