Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foster's Combine Drama
Well damn, I'm sure he will slide to a team in our Div. That's just freakin great.
Reply/Quote
I don't think it's a good thing that you don't have the patience to wait for a medical exam. Especially when you threaten someone else over it.

Hurts his draft stock, this is very rare for the combine.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
"Do you know who I am?"

Next to "hold my beer" and "watch this" it's the clearest verbal indicator of a situation about to devolve.

But he still has his pro day and a wealth of tape to offset this. I have to imagine he still goes top 10.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I think he will be fine. All will be forgotten. Still a top 10 pick.
Reply/Quote
Welcome to Cincinnati Ruben you just solidified it. Foster, pacman, burfict best buddies, the gang is growing
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 08:32 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Welcome to Cincinnati Ruben you just solidified it.  Foster, pacman, burfict best buddies, the gang is growing

Burfict's only problem is too much intensity leading to questionable judgment on the field.  And even that went away the past season.

It's very unfair to lump him in with The Repeat Offender.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 01:28 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Sounds like he and Pacman would get along great...

That's what I was thinking. Put his locker between Pacman and Burfict. Let them mentor him. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 11:39 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Skip him in the first, take him in the 2nd if he is there.

Pipe dream, after this he still won't make it out of the top 15.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I just read a report of Tim Williams admitting to failing multiple drug tests while at Bama. He was only suspended for part of the KY game. I'm beginning to have a serious aversion to the Bama program & the product that it is producing.

Add that to multiple descrepencies by other former Tide players & a picture begins to develop of the dark side of Saban's unprecedented championship run.
Reply/Quote
I believe Andre Smith had some issues at the combine, and that didn't stop them from drafting him.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 10:29 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I believe Andre Smith had some issues at the combine, and that didn't stop them from drafting him.

Then the moron hopped into a plane terminal with a firearm. He wasn't too bright either lol
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 02:04 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I just read a report of Tim Williams admitting to failing multiple drug tests while at Bama. He was only suspended for part of the KY game. I'm beginning to have a serious aversion to the Bama program & the product that it is producing.

Add that to multiple descrepencies by other former Tide players & a picture begins to develop of the dark side of Saban's unprecedented championship run.

Meanwhile, AJ McCarron...
[Image: katherine-webb-600x800.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 12:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Meanwhile, AJ McCarron...
I didn't consider him!!!!  :paul:  Come on man!
 There are exceptions and he may be one. Of course nearly losing one's life at a very young age may make one grow up mentally rather quickly.

T.Cody, T.Williams,R.McClain,T.Richardson....& that's just off of the top of my head without trying to research the issue. I know of other players that were forced to leave the program for serious offenses. One was a local five star out of Arnold HS. On top of that I have a ton of Tuscaloosa connections. 

There is a very seedy side to that program.
Reply/Quote
The letter he sent to the league didn't do him ant favors. Instead of saying I will meet with any team at anytime for interviews, he said he would meet 7 March for 5-8 at Alabama's LB room.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 03:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The letter he sent to the league didn't do him ant favors. Instead of saying I will meet with any team at anytime for interviews, he said he would meet 7 March for 5-8 at Alabama's LB room.

agreed the guy comes off like a total chump.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 12:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Meanwhile, AJ McCarron...

In recent years, he's the exception, not the norm.

(03-05-2017, 03:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The letter he sent to the league didn't do him ant favors. Instead of saying I will meet with any team at anytime for interviews, he said he would meet 7 March for 5-8 at Alabama's LB room.

Further cementing me in my original opinion of when I read that he used the "Do you know who I am?", what a jerk.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Either this guy has the worst agent ever or he is simply uncontrollable

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 02:29 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I didn't consider him!!!!  :paul:  Come on man!
 There are exceptions and he may be one. Of course nearly losing one's life at a very young age may make one grow up mentally rather quickly.

T.Cody, T.Williams,R.McClain,T.Richardson....& that's just off of the top of my head without trying to research the issue. I know of other players that were forced to leave the program for serious offenses. One was a local five star out of Arnold HS. On top of that I have a ton of Tuscaloosa connections. 

There is a very seedy side to that program.

There is a very seedy side to every college program, especially the big names.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 12:30 AM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Bama's Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN

Not sure what the deal is here, but I wonder if this will affect his draft status in any way whatsoever.

Didn't want him before, want him less now.  
Reply/Quote