Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack Wants 'Glass Eaters' On His O-Line!
(03-02-2022, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know.

When it comes to O-line is it better to eat glass or have sex with logs?

You sure that’s not a pic of him having sex with the ground?
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: The sheer amount of ways a Taco Bell customer will try to order nothing but meat and cheese on a soft taco shell is staggering.  Not to mention all the times their special concoction of "add this/no that" amounts to an entirely different menu item, but if you ask them if that's what they want, they say no.  Even better is when they order two different menu concoctions that are exact same thing, like "soft taco no lettuce add sour cream" and "soft taco supreme, no lettuce or tomato." And I don't know why the fxck they even bother to put combos on the menu because nobody ever actually orders the combo.  I mean, they order the combo because they want the discount, but they always want to swap out menu items, so it's not actually the combo at all.  If people only knew the number of times those poor bastards have an order completely made only for someone to yell back "That taco needs to be soft" they'd realize those people don't care if you get t-boned by an 18 wheeler leaving the parking lot, let alone whether they got your order correct.  It's been over 20 years and I still remember "Burrito Supreme, easy beans, easy meat, no lettuce, no onions, triple extra sour cream" lady.  I shouldn't, but I do.  I defy anyone to GAF at that job and maintain their sanity.  

Lolol.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 06:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: I mean, our OL was metaphorically bleeding out of their xsses after the SB. 

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't metaphorically...............
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My Dude

[Image: 200912+Preseason+Practice10_JN06.jpg]

[Image: LEX_200421HealthCareHeroesUKFootball06.JPG]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm9j6hQBesiUdurA925ui...w&usqp=CAU]

He looks like he is pissed someone else ate his cornbread.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 02:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I might not have liked the decision making in keeping Adeniji in the starting lineup but I cannot help but love the
way Frank Pollack goes about things. Need to go all out and get those Glass Eaters lol

True...I am sure there is an asterisk next to glass eater that reads (but must also know how to play).   Redmond was a glass eater, and Carman sure eats more glass than Adeniji, but neither of them started, except in desperation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 08:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: If you are talking about the next to last play that was not a draw play. Here you go big boy. Your welcome.
https://www.dummies.com/article/home-auto-hobbies/sports-recreation/fantasy-sports/fantasy-football/football-for-dummies-usa-edition-cheat-sheet-208626

It wasn't a draw play, it was a dive.

A technicality that doesn't change the point of my post, big boy.
Reply/Quote
Dude definitely eats glass (and maybe small children…)

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 12:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude definitely eats glass (and maybe small children…)

Love it but in the soft league today, especially with us being the league's *****, he'd get fined a million dollars and we'd lose our first round draft picks for the next two years.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: True...I am sure there is an asterisk next to glass eater that reads (but must also know how to play).   Redmond was a glass eater, and Carman sure eats more glass than Adeniji, but neither of them started, except in desperation.

Pollack's OL was the least penalized group in the NFL last season. That alone is a pretty good indication that he likes his OL 
to be smart glass eaters. Get Adeniji out of there though, he plays like Cordy Glenn, soft.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [attachment=1516][attachment=1516]My Dude

[Image: 200912+Preseason+Practice10_JN06.jpg]
Reminds me of Gene Simmons the first video without makeup, Lick it up.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 03:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I suspect that if we ever held a Bengals board block party, we'd discover that we had at least a few crayon eaters among us..   Ninja

I was in the Navy not the Marines thank you very much.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: LEX_200421HealthCareHeroesUKFootball06.JPG]

Olan Mills for athletes.

"Okay go stand by that fake log thing and act like your doing something "muscley" with it.

"Now, this is in front of a green screen.  We'll just superimpose something in the background afterwards.  You can choose after the shoot. We have flowery meadow, babbling brook, or rickety shed in the woods."
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I bet Pollack really likes Penning in the draft. He looks the type, but he’s going to be a holding machine if he starts early.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 08:28 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I bet Pollack really likes Penning in the draft. He looks the type, but he’s going to be a holding machine if he starts early.

All true, Penning fits. Would be a great OT to develop behind a Free Agent OT for a couple years to get the penalties under
control. I just doubt he lasts until 31, about the only OT of some value that I think will be there is Raimann and he is raw and
inexperienced. This has to be taken into account before the Draft, we need a vet ahead of the youngling we draft.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 08:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All true, Penning fits. Would be a great OT to develop behind a Free Agent OT for a couple years to get the penalties under
control. I just doubt he lasts until 31, about the only OT of some value that I think will be there is Raimann and he is raw and
inexperienced. This has to be taken into account before the Draft, we need a vet ahead of the youngling we draft.

The closer we get to the draft, the higher he goes in all the online mocks. Obviously, they aren't perfectly accurate but it does seem like he'll go well before 31.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 07:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was in the Navy not the Marines thank you very much.

Ah, so you can drink a cup of coffee while standing in a row boat during a hurricane and not spill a drop?
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 10:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ah, so you can drink a cup of coffee while standing in a row boat during a hurricane and not spill a drop?

Yep, while balancing on one leg.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 10:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, while balancing on one leg.

And probably on roller skates, too.
Reply/Quote
He doesn't want guys that can figure out how to tap the ketchup bottle to get it out. He wants guys that just eat the bottle to get the ketchup!

This is Paul Alexander method evolution 2.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 08:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All true, Penning fits. Would be a great OT to develop behind a Free Agent OT for a couple years to get the penalties under
Could see this too....and I'll add Tyler Smith to these 2 names. 
Reply/Quote