Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freddy Gray Payout
(08-05-2016, 09:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am talking about it.

Talking to yourself is a sign of significant issues. 

(08-05-2016, 09:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for admitting that you are a coward.  Many people are not willing to admit that they fear me.

I do love it when the person not in on the joke keeps the joke going.
(08-04-2016, 10:54 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: How can someone break their own spine?

Given I don't have stats but I would assume a great many spinal injuries are seld induced.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Talking to yourself is a sign of significant issues. 

I am not talking to myself.

What are you even trying to say.  This is a message board.  I can comment on the posts of other people here.  When you tried to claim that when a police officer is wrong there will never be an arrest you were completely wrong.  And when I pointed this out you can not say i was talking to myself because I am not.

You are completely delusional if you think you can control what everyone here is talking about.  How can you possibly think that is even possible?
(08-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I do love it when the person not in on the joke keeps the joke going.

There is no joke.  I pointed out what you did and you said that you were a coward for doing that.

Where is the joke?
(08-05-2016, 03:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not talking to myself.

But that's the only logical explanation.

(08-05-2016, 03:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where is the joke?

Smirk
(08-04-2016, 09:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: So, in the end, a man was arrested for "running from police"  after he "made eye contact" with one.  He's taken into custody for having "an illegal switchblade".

(08-04-2016, 10:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I find it odd that you have "running from police" and "made eye contact" in quotes as neither of those facts are in dispute.  Additionally, the knife Gray had on him was, in fact, illegal hence your quotes are again unnecessary.

(08-05-2016, 03:16 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No one mentioned arrest counselor, do try and keep up.
Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
(08-05-2016, 05:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: But that's the only logical explanation.

Actually the only logical explanation is that I proved you wrong and you refuse to acknowledge it.
(08-05-2016, 05:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

I'm honestly starting to think you're off your meds or something. Mellow
(08-05-2016, 06:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm honestly starting to think you're off your meds or something. Mellow

YOU were the one who claimed that no one mentioned "arrest".  Not me.

I post quotes.  You ignore the quotes and just post insults.

So who needs to get back on their meds?
Thought I'd put the latest on this here:

http://madamenoire.com/773804/judge-rules-acquitted-officers-in-the-freddie-gray-case-can-sue-marilyn-mosby/

Quote:After all six of the officers were acquitted of all charges in the death of Freddie Gray, five of them turned their focus to the woman who brought Gray and his severed spine to the forefront of the national stage, by filing a lawsuit against Mosby.

Recently, a federal judge ruled that the key parts of the lawsuit against her are in fact legal and can move forward.

The Baltimore Sun reports that Judge Marvin J. Garbis ruled that “claims including malicious prosecution, defamation, and invasion of privacy can move forward against Mosby and Assistant Sheriff Samuel Cogen, who wrote the statement of probable cause.”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-09-2015, 02:02 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Apparently this is the proposed settlement to the family of Freddie Gray.

http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-tentative-6-4-million-settlement-freddie-gray-144425987.html

Is this an admission that they have a problem ?
It's tough to put a dollar amount on a life, but is this adequate ?

Nothing about Grey's record says he would've made 6.4 million dollars throughout his lifetime had he been alive.

So if we're placing a value on his life by his potential productivity, no.
(01-11-2017, 10:54 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Nothing about Grey's record says he would've made 6.4 million dollars throughout his lifetime had he been alive.

So if we're placing a value on his life by his potential productivity, no.

Looking at it, now.....I probably should have used "appropriate", instead of "adequate".

It's hell, getting old.

[Image: treehouseofhorrorvi7.png]
(01-11-2017, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thought I'd put the latest on this here:

http://madamenoire.com/773804/judge-rules-acquitted-officers-in-the-freddie-gray-case-can-sue-marilyn-mosby/

good for them
People suck