Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent Guard to Target: Andrew Norwell
(11-12-2017, 12:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: We said the same thing last year and Cam Robinson completely shut our "elite" DE down and the Broncos were really happy with Bolles before the injury.  

I would bet that there is top tier talent, but please, stop taking them from spread offenses.  It is already a crap shoot in some ways, but you really limit your chances when you have to teach them an entire new way of playing.

Hey!  Glad to see you back, and posting.  I was worried that you'd be gone until next season.  At least on here, you have the sympathies of the rest of us in misery.

I suggest trying my new approach to being a Bengal fan.  Every time something bad happens, a player or coach screws up, anything..  I just say to myself "Dammit Mike!", and the stress magically subsides.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey!  Glad to see you back, and posting.  I was worried that you'd be gone until next season.  At least on here, you have the sympathies of the rest of us in misery.

I suggest trying my new approach to being a Bengal fan.  Every time something bad happens, a player or coach screws up, anything..  I just say to myself "Dammit Mike!", and the stress magically subsides.

I say "Nice work, Marv...now give me a golf clap, a "let's go", and talk about how we have to be better.  

That game was only close because of a couple flukey plays.  When you watch their offense, it is like the Patriots are playing a MAC team.  Light years ahead.  All coaches must go.  All. 
Reply/Quote
Honestly...I doubt that Marvin even wants to come back next year as HC. His body language says he checked out.
Reply/Quote
I like it! Do it!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 03:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: My guess at what they’ll actually do
-Re-sign Blodine and Smith
-Keep rolling with Og/Fisher at both tackle spots
-Draft a G to compete with Hopkins in round 3-4
-Keep PA who will deny the offensive line has any issues and insist Bodine/Og/Fisher are great
-Continually remind us how “well respected” PA is across the league

Seriously, I also think this is most likely what they'll do because it's what the plan entails. If they actually wanted to upgrade or get better there, they would of invested more time and resources there after Whit and Z. Nothing lends me to believe they'll actually deviate from the plan after they've stuck with it this long.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 10:25 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly...I doubt that Marvin even wants to come back next year as HC. His body language says he checked out.

Yep, I think everyone is just done at this point. It’s a shame they (and we) will all have to suffer through 7 more games where nobody really cares. Hopefully we get a new enthusiastic coach next year to breathe some life into this team, I’m not holding my breath though.
Reply/Quote