Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Seamon
(01-24-2016, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: 10 days ago:  WOAH, why would Hue want to leave the Bengals to go to the Browns?  What a moron!

Today:  WOAH, stop luring everyone from the Bengals to the Browns, Hue!!!!

Yeah I never said the 1st one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 01:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I never said the 1st one.

[Image: 3964521.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I love how so many people are uptight about a coach trying to bring over coaches/players he's familiar with in other systems.

You don't think the Raiders felt completely screwed after Hue left and they had Carson?

And let's not act like Hue was run out of Oakland. He was given a bad deal and would have found work elsewhere. Just he found it sooner in Cincinnati and people are trying to act like Hue owes the Bengals everything. Hue is trying to build a franchise. With the Browns. The man HAS to go all out.

Plus, I see nothing wrong with former players and coaches wanting to go with another guy. It's a business. Things like that happen even in new businesses. Sometimes they work, sometimes they fail.

Wish Hue the best, just not against us.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:55 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I love how so many people are uptight about a coach trying to bring over coaches/players he's familiar with in other systems.

You don't think the Raiders felt completely screwed after Hue left and they had Carson?

And let's not act like Hue was run out of Oakland. He was given a bad deal and would have found work elsewhere. Just he found it sooner in Cincinnati and people are trying to act like Hue owes the Bengals everything. Hue is trying to build a franchise. With the Browns. The man HAS to go all out.

Plus, I see nothing wrong with former players and coaches wanting to go with another guy. It's a business. Things like that happen even in new businesses. Sometimes they work, sometimes they fail.

Wish Hue the best, just not against us.

No, as QB was no longer a problem.

Carson was lighting it up there, despite no defense and limited offensive talent.

They felt screwed when their cap indiscretions caught up to them and he would not re-negotiate his contract, forcing them to trade or release him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3964521.jpg]

So your point is that different people had different opinions?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 06:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, as QB was no longer a problem.

Carson was lighting it up there,
despite no defense and limited offensive talent.

They felt screwed when their cap indiscretions caught up to them and he would not re-negotiate his contract, forcing them to trade or release him.

?????

61.1 completion percentage. 22 TDs. 14 INTs. 5 fumbles. Qb rating of 85.3. That's not really 'lighting it up' at all.

I mean, Josh Freeman had a similar year as Palmer. Qb was still a problem in Oakland. They went from 8-8 to 4-12 after Hue left.

Oakland went from having the 9th best offense, averaged 131 rushing yards a game, and 22.4 points a game to  the 18th best offense, 88 rushing yards per game, and 18 points a game. And that's when Palmer had a full offseason and everything in Oakland rather than being thrown out there.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 11:16 PM)gobobro Wrote: I don't recall Zimmer or Gruden doing it. Did they?

It's just a scout, one of four, heading into draft season. If he'd been lured away in June, I wouldn't care. In January, it bugs me a bit.

Yes,
Not sure who Gruden wanted, both I think both tried to get Guenther and Zimmer also wanted Vance Joseph.
Reply/Quote