Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free agency plan and how bad it could be.
(03-09-2016, 05:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: McCarron for Vonn Miller straight up.

They were mentioning their first rounder lol.    

Whoever they trade for that team will be able to hold Denver hostage.   Especially if the jets lock up Fitzpatrick.
Reply/Quote
Oy!!!
Oh well, at least they got a ring....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They were mentioning their first rounder lol.    

Whoever they trade for that team will be able to hold Denver hostage.   Especially if the jets lock up Fitzpatrick.

If they signed Fitz, I'd be amazed. Simply because this exact thing happened in my Madden game. Denver won the title, Peyton retired, Brock went to Houston, and Fitz was signed.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:30 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If they signed Fitz, I'd be amazed. Simply because this exact thing happened in my Madden game. Denver won the title, Peyton retired, Brock went to Houston, and Fitz was signed.

Lol. I would love to see Elway fall on his face. That guy rubs me the wrong way.
Reply/Quote
Wait another week, then let's go fishing with AJM.. :)
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wait another week, then let's go fishing with AJM.. :)

If the Broncos are forced to work a trade with Mike Brown they are screwed and will pay through the nose.
Reply/Quote
The Broncos are apparently considering a trade for Kaepernick, bringing in RG3 for a visit, and someone mentioned Manziel.

Wow.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:40 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Broncos are apparently considering a trade for Kaepernick, bringing in RG3 for a visit, and someone mentioned Manziel.

Wow.

Not sure it could get worse for them.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bronco fans on their board are wanting to trade for AJM lol

Hey, if the price is right....
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:40 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Broncos are apparently considering a trade for Kaepernick, bringing in RG3 for a visit, and someone mentioned Manziel.

Wow.

I think Kaep could have success there. RGIII as well.

Remember, Kubiak likes athletic QBs who can roll out. Give those guys a run heavy offense with plenty of play-action and I think they can be successful. Just think, there's no way they can be any worse than Peyton was last year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:18 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Maybe they're using the "Model model".  Smirk

The model model involves signing your own guys.  I don't know what you would call the Brown's model.

Poor Hue.  First the Raiders and now the Browns.  You would have thought he would have learned something about going to a stable organization after his first go-around/
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:25 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Kinda funny that the SB Champs still have an official message board since the everyone else is moving to Twitter and Facebook.  Rolleyes

It appears they have a naked man in a barrel on the side of their site... Mellow

Is that their new QB?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:52 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: The model model involves signing your own guys.  I don't know what you would call the Brown's model.

Poor Hue.  First the Raiders and now the Browns.  You would have thought he would have learned something about going to a stable organization after his first go-around/

All coaches have egos. Hue hasn't been shy in saying he has one. He did guide Oakland to their best record in a long time, but McKenzie didn't care for him and moved on. Now he's got a shot at turning around the Browns. Seriously, if Hue gets them pointed in the right direction, he'll have a bronze bust waiting in Canton for that job. It's going to come down to how long he gets to right that ship.

(03-09-2016, 05:57 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: It appears they have a naked man in a barrel on the side of their site... Mellow

Is that their new QB?

They'll have to dig 6 feet in the ground to get him.

(I know that was in poor taste).
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:57 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: It appears they have a naked man in a barrel on the side of their site... Mellow

Is that their new QB?

Yes...I'm moving to Denver...jealous!?
Reply/Quote
Denver loses another.    LB Trevathian

And Sanu is visiting Atlanta. Probably to sign that 7m offer.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They were mentioning their first rounder lol.    

Sounds good to me. Gotta get somethin for AJM while he has interest.

He did play pretty damn good for a backup for us last year.

If we could get the 32nd pick and get a CB and WR in the first that would be sweet.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Denver loses another.    LB Trevathian

And Sanu is visiting Atlanta.    Probably to sign that 7m offer.

Damn, Travathan was my dream FA grab. Knew it would never happen though.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Denver loses another.    LB Trevathian

And Sanu is visiting Atlanta.    Probably to sign that 7m offer.

Yikes.  Way too much for Sanu.  
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yikes.  Way too much for Sanu.  

Teams are paying like crazy amounts of money right now in FA.

Might actually be a great time to wait it out and let it dry up a bit and get someone out there of some quality.

Then trade McC to Denver for a couple of Draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 06:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yikes.  Way too much for Sanu.  

Yeah. We had an expensive WR group I guess lol
Reply/Quote