Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits
T Joe Noteboom has reported to have re-signed with the Rams. 3 years $40 million minimum $47 million with bonus and incentives. $25 million guaranteed. Noteboom is a backup to Whitworth.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
PSA: The sheet is being actively updated as FA moves along.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
A bump for keeping the sheet updated.

Sucks we lost CJ.

Still dreaming about Collins & Gronk.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 09:11 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: A bump for keeping the sheet updated.

Sucks we lost CJ.

Still dreaming about Collins & Gronk.

Those are my guys and maybe a CB like Casey Heyward would be maybe the best FA we have ever had. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Well, heading into FA we had 3 starters on O and 3 on D who were FAs.

We tagged Bates.

Reiff, Spain, and Apple are all unsigned. We signed Karras and he could very well be taking Spain's spit at LG (or Hopkins' at C).

We lost Uzomah to the Jets and Ogunjobi to the Bears. Larry signed for more than I'd be willing to pay. But we re-signed Hill to take his place. I think that is an upgrade, though depth is currently lacking.

TE is at the top of our list of needs, along with RT & CB.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:41 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, heading into FA we had 3 starters on O and 3 on D who were FAs.

We tagged Bates.

Reiff, Spain, and Apple are all unsigned. We signed Karras and he could very well be taking Spain's spit at LG (or Hopkins' at C).

We lost Uzomah to the Jets and Ogunjobi to the Bears. Larry signed for more than I'd be willing to pay.  But we re-signed Hill to take his place. I think that is an upgrade, though depth is currently lacking.

TE is at the top of our list of needs, along with RT & CB.

Those are the 3 left but I think you have them backwards.

CB and/orRT, and TE last, but all definitely a need.

CB will be fun to watch.

RT is killing me, just so thin, we may end up with the Bills cut...

TE will be interesting.

Reply/Quote
according to the newly added tab "current $ situation" we still have 30m in cap space with the Waynes and Hopkins cuts being assumed. Still plenty of ammo to fire.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Man, a slow day for us and everybody else. Bump to keep this on page 1.

I'd note that most of the top ranked guys still available all over 30.
Reply/Quote
Blah Moses to Ravens. 3 years $15 million.

Great deal!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 10:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Blah Moses to Ravens. 3 years $15 million.

Great deal!

Damn, that was our fall back. Gotta trade for Collins now. Give those Cowboys a 3rd rounder or whatever!
Reply/Quote
Bumping this as we chase Collins and after the Hurst, Tupou, Allen, and M. Thomas signings.
Reply/Quote
The sheet does not have Brandon Allen signed for us yet.
Reply/Quote
La'el signing gives this a bump.

Are we sure it isn't Kal'El?
Reply/Quote
As long as we are potentially players, I will keep bumping this.
Reply/Quote
After landing La'el I truly think this was the best Offensive FA we have ever had in the trenches.

Just fantastic and we added Hayden Hurst while bringing back BJ Hill for the DL. Rock On
Reply/Quote