Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frenchman terror attacks targeting Muslims and Jews
 His ideology sounds oddly familiar.  Hmmm.  Let me think.  We're have I this kind of rhetoric before.....  

I just wish these damn white people would learn to assimilate.

These dudes had some heavy weaponry. wowzers.
Quote:"'He obtained five Kalashnikov rifles, more than 5,000 bullets, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 125 kilogrammes (275 pounds) of TNT, 100 detonators, 20 balaclavas and other things.'"

Quote:Frenchman 'who planned 15 terror attacks targeting Muslims and Jews during Euro 2016 because he was sick of mass migration and spread of Islam' is arrested with weapons haul in Ukraine 

• Unnamed man was arrested by police on Ukraine-Polish border last month
  • Officers say he 'spoke negatively' about immigration and spread of Islam
  • He was 'plotting to carry out attacks during the European Championships'
  • Man 'had bought machine guns, TNT, grenade launchers, detonators and 20 balaclavas'
An 'immigrant hating' Frenchman who planned 15 mass attacks on the Euro 2016 football championship was today facing a range of terrorist charges after being arrested in Ukraine.

Police announced the arrest of the 25-year-old, identified as Gregoire Moutaux, on the day the England team flew into Paris ready for the tournament's kick off on Friday.

'Gregoire was armed to the teeth and ready to strike,' said a source close to the investigation, who said details of targets emerged during questioning.

The 'far-right nationalist', who originally comes from Bar-le-Duc, near Reims, in northeast France, was arrested on Ukraine's border with Poland on May 21st.

Ukraine police said he had massed a 'vast arsenal' including five Kalashnikov assault rifles, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 5000 rounds of ammunition and 125kg of TNT explosives.

'He could have caused carnage,' said the source, who also described Moutaux as 'a farm worker from the Lorraine district of France, who objected to his country being taken over by immigrants.'

Moutaux was a confirmed Islamophobe and anti-Semite, and specifically wanted to targets mosques, synagogues, and 'large crowds building up around Euro 2016.'

Vasyl Grytsak, of the SBU Ukrainian security service, said: 'We were able to prevent fifteen terrorist acts that were planned in France on the eve of and during the European Championship football.'

He confirmed Moutaux aimed 'to blow up a Muslim mosque, a Jewish synagogue, tax collection organisations, police patrol units and numerous other locations'.

Mr Grytsak added: 'He obtained five Kalashnikov rifles, more than 5,000 bullets, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 125 kilogrammes (275 pounds) of TNT, 100 detonators, 20 balaclavas and other things.'

Moutaux was particularly opposed to France's policy of allowing in migrants, the spread of Islam and globalisation, said Mr Grytsak.

Soon after Moutaux's arrest in Ukraine, a raid was carried out at his home in France.

There officers found Neo-Nazi t-shirts, as well as chemicals used to produce explosives and five balacalvas. He had no criminal record.  

He is believed to have travelled to Ukraine, one of the most unstable states in the world at the moment, because it is so easy to pick up arms and explosives.

Despite this, locals in Nant-le-Petit, which has a population of just 80 people, described Moutaux as a 'polite and pleasant lad'..

Mayor Dominique Pensalfini-Demorise said: 'He was a kid who was pleasant to his neighbours, intelligent and kind.He was always ready to help people.'

British football fans will risk an unprecedented security threat when they travel to France for Euro 2016 this week.

It follows warnings from a range of security agencies, ranging from the U.S.. State Department to French police that Islamic State terrorists are planning to strike.

Marseille commander Laurent Nunez said the Three Lions 'opening match against Russia on Saturday in in the Mediterranean port city was 'a particularly high risk'.

Suggestions that the city will be attacked emerged on a computer belonging to Salah Abdeslam, the only surviving member of the ISIS death squad that hit Paris last November.

It managed to murder 130 people, with suicide bombers exploding their devices around the Stade de France during a football friendly between France and Germany.

Abdeslam is currently on remand in a high-security prison in Paris, and has confirmed that ISIS want to attack again, while the eyes of the world are on France during Euro 2016.

France remains under a State of Emergency following last November's attack, with thousands of soldiers joining police on the streets.

Elite special forces will be on hand to deal with possible terrorist incidents, scrambling to danger zones in a matter of minutes. 

French authorities have extended a state of emergency until the end of the tournament, as well as the Tour de France cycling race, which will be held from July 2 to July 24.

Some 2.5 million football fans are expected in stadiums, including 1.5 million foreign visitors. 

Yesterday, French President Francois Hollande said that the threat of extremism won't stop the European Championships from being successful.

Hollande said in an interview on Sunday with France Inter radio that precautionary measures throughout the matches, including a 90,000-strong security force, will ensure the matches scattered in 10 French cities are safe.

Hollande said France decided to go ahead with Euro 2016 despite two waves of attacks last year, and make it a 'festival for people and for sports.'

But he said that spectators at the month-long tournament must accept security checks as they enter stadiums and fan zones.

Hollande added that 'this threat, alas, will exist for a long time so we must guarantee this great event ... is successful. It will be.'  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Sounds like the Ukranian gov helped him obtain all this stuff. They must be using the FBI's playbook.
They were all up this guys shit.  What an idiot.

sounds like the #WhiteGenocide bullshit you see on twitter
People suck
(06-06-2016, 04:04 PM)Griever Wrote: sounds like the #WhiteGenocide bullshit you see on twitter

Believe some people are even entertaining the idea of moving to the Ukraine to start a new white commune and preserve the race.  Bunch of milky white dummys sitting around with AK's making hammocks to survive.

These anti-immigration types are so gullible they had a camera in this guys house.  Idiots.
(06-06-2016, 04:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Believe some people are even entertaining the idea of moving to the Ukraine to start a new white commune and preserve the race.  Bunch of milky white dummys sitting around with AK's making hammocks to survive.

These anti-immigration types are so gullible they had a camera in this guys house.  Idiots.

well thats what inbreeding gets you when you gotta keep the blood clean
People suck
suddenly feeling insecure about my 4th of July fireworks stash.

[Image: 34F8EAA000000578-3627218-image-a-4_1465212846850.jpg]
terrorist
People suck
(06-06-2016, 04:21 PM)Griever Wrote: terrorist

absolute savages
Europe could fix all this by dissolving the EU power over each countries border. instead they fuel these groups where moderate people now are siding with them enough to actually get them elected.

Now fueling fear that Germany and other pro EU leaders are pushing an EU army after the June 23rd In/Out vote.

When the EU falls it will be the best thing to happen to Europe.

As for this guy... Blowing stuff up isn't the way to solve this.... There is no need to drop to the refugees level of violence.
(06-06-2016, 04:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Believe some people are even entertaining the idea of moving to the Ukraine to start a new white commune and preserve the race.  Bunch of milky white dummys sitting around with AK's making hammocks to survive.

Who wants to move to the Ukraine?    

Not sure what's so appealing....  

Terrible economy, political unrest, low paying jobs...     By this metric people should be flooding Venezuela.   
(06-06-2016, 04:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who wants to move to the Ukraine?    

Not sure what's so appealing....  

Terrible economy, political unrest, low paying jobs...     By this metric people should be flooding Venezuela.   

A different intellectually handicapped racist islamophobe.
(06-06-2016, 04:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: A different intellectually handicapped racist islamophobe.

Oh so you are just making stuff up as you go.  

Sorry for a minute I was taking you serious.   My mistake
(06-06-2016, 04:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so you are just making stuff up as you go.  

Sorry for a minute I was taking you serious.   My mistake

Nope.  Thats real.  You don't pay much attention to your buddies apparently.
(06-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Nope.  Thats real.  You don't pay much attention to your buddies apparently.

Who are my buddies?  
(06-06-2016, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who are my buddies?  

Bingo.

EDIT - Person in question doesn't seem to post around here anymore, can't blame them.  Obviously not an actual buddy of yours, but there were some common ideological themes, kindred spirits of sorts.  Kind of like when you address 'atheists' or 'liberals' collectively.  
Funny thing is that he was getting his weapons from the dombass ( ukrainian region ), the dude knew where to go Big Grin

We have some terrible people too.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-06-2016, 04:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Bingo.

EDIT - Person in question doesn't seem to post around here anymore, can't blame them.  Obviously not an actual buddy of yours, but there were some common ideological themes, kindred spirits of sorts.  Kind of like when you address 'atheists' or 'liberals' collectively.  

Name them.    It's not like you have some code of ethics while posting lol 
(06-06-2016, 07:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Name them.    It's not like you have some code of ethics while posting lol 

Sovereign Nation.

Don't think it's a secret and I don't think anyone would get in trouble for saying his name out loud.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-06-2016, 07:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sovereign Nation.

Don't think it's a secret and I don't think anyone would get in trouble for saying his name out loud.

What's wrong with him?  

And I would recommend other former soviet states to the Ukraine at this point.