Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad lip reading & the GOP debate
(08-20-2015, 12:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   Crying.  You're hitting all the internet hand-guides points.  Consider me intrigued.

Yes, crying.  I must have hit a sore spot, because if you get this worked up over an off-topic post on the internet, you've got issues.  

It's laughable that you started this squabble after me making one statement about the "dumb" comment that another poster made because it was not on topic, yet you've turned the very same thread into nothing more than a dick-measuring competition. 
(08-20-2015, 01:05 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yes, crying.  I must have hit a sore spot, because if you get this worked up over an off-topic post on the internet, you've got issues.

Very worked up.  The lather is thick, you'd think I used Lava or something. 

Quote:It's laughable that you started this squabble after me making one statement about the "dumb" comment that another poster made because it was not on topic, yet you've turned the very same thread into nothing more than a dick-measuring competition. 

Ooooo, how big is yours?  You first!
(08-20-2015, 01:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Very worked up.

You got worked up enough to post that my response to GMDino was off-topic and didn't belong, did you not? 
(08-20-2015, 01:11 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: You got worked up enough to post that my response to GMDino was off-topic and didn't belong, did you not? 

I wish you were better at this, it's starting to get boring.  Sad 
(08-20-2015, 01:15 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I wish you were better at this, it's starting to get boring.  Sad 

Yeah, I'd get sick of getting outwitted pretty quickly myself. 

Fortunately for me it doesn't happen very often. 
(08-20-2015, 01:17 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, I'd get sick of getting outwitted pretty quickly myself. 

Fortunately for me it doesn't happen very often. 

That'll do pig, that'll do.