Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fugging Blues
Now you did it.

It was a nice little village in Austria. Not far from where I grew up, actually. Close to other nice villages like Franking, Gumpling, and Hucking. I mean, it might not have been a nice nice place, but like Gumpling and Franking, just a place where people just lived. Hard work, hard alcohol, dreams surrounding a new harvester, a little incest, just like Kentucky really.

And then you came along. You put in on postcards, you put it on your filthy memes, and your filthy minds, you hired busses to go there, you made pictures there, you made people feel very uneasy. You mocked them ferociously, just for not being born in Eichbichl or Trimmelkam or Haigermoos. 
You even stole the place-name signs. Continuously. They bricked them in. They welded them. They used rivets. You kept taking them. And yes, it were Americans. Not exclusively, actually probably not that many, but still. Shame on you, stealing hard working people's place-name signs.

And now it's gone. They renamed it. The damn whole village. Folks now live in friggin' "Fugging". Fugging Hell, really.

Goodbye, *****.
It was fun while it lasted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 02:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Now you did it.

It was a nice little village in Austria. Not far from where I grew up, actually. Close to other nice villages like Franking, Gumpling, and Hucking. I mean, it might not have been a nice nice place, but like Gumpling and Franking, just a place where people just lived. Hard work, hard alcohol, dreams surrounding a new harvester, a little incest, just like Kentucky really.

And then you came along. You put in on postcards, you put it on your filthy memes, and your filthy minds, you hired busses to go there, you made pictures there, you made people feel very uneasy. You mocked them ferociously, just for not being born in Eichbichl or Trimmelkam or Haigermoos. 
You even stole the place-name signs. Continuously. They bricked them in. They welded them. They used rivets. You kept taking them. And yes, it were Americans. Not exclusively, actually probably not that many, but still. Shame on you, stealing hard working people's place-name signs.

And now it's gone. They renamed it. The damn whole village. Folks now live in friggin' "Fugging". Fugging Hell, really.

Goodbye, *****.
It was fun while it lasted.

What's wrong with being born in Haigermoos.  It's where I was born.  You're just jelly.  Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 08:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What's wrong with being born in Haigermoos.  It's where I was born.  You're just jelly.  Whatever

Liar. You're not born in Haigermoos. You're way too smart for that.

I am surprised how Fugging actually made it to CNN... with picture where they actually had to blur the signs. You're such prudes.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2020, 01:42 PM)hollodero Wrote: Liar. You're not born in Haigermoos. You're way to smart for that.

I am surprised how Fugging actually made it to CNN... with picture where they actually had to blur the signs. You're such prudes.

Lol, do I need to provide a birth certificate?  Seriously though, now I'm interested in your area.  Been looking at maps of your country.  I'm a history buff, and also geography.  I'll know more than you do eventually.  

Have a good day until we possibly meet on the field of battle.  
Reply/Quote
You have our regards from here in Possum Trot.
Reply/Quote
I can understand why they changed their name, but "Fugging" is a horrible choice.

They should have either left it the same or gone with something completely different.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 09:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I can understand why they changed their name, but "Fugging" is a horrible choice.

They should have either left it the same or gone with something completely different.

Pay this bloake no mind!  He's a hooligan from Gumpling!  Rant
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Pay this bloake no mind!  He's a hooligan from Gumpling!  Rant

Nah, that's rather Trimmelkam style. They think they're better for they live somewhat closer to the highway.
Reply/Quote