Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most dominant lineman at senior bowl.
(01-28-2018, 03:31 AM)Jpoore Wrote: What games specifically? His laterall agility for his size is amazing. U don't want him pulling a lot. But in a phone booth guard, there's none better. He does tend to get his footwork messed up about once maybe twice a game.

Go watch the highlight film of the Texas game on YouTube...He moves AFTER the snap almost every play....Maybe this is some scheme for them or something?  I agree with the phone booth but just from what I saw he looks slow to react after the snap.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 11:47 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Go watch the highlight film of the Texas game on YouTube...He moves AFTER the snap almost every play....Maybe this is some scheme for them or something?  I agree with the phone booth but just from what I saw he looks slow to react after the snap.

C'mon man, you can't argue with that guy. He's the best. What he says is word.  He watches every game of every player that he ever talks about.  He's the next Daniel Jeremiah, or Mel Kiper Jr., or Todd Mc Wrongpick, or whomever.  He's just been a bit slow in keeping up, since getting promoted at his day job.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 11:47 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Go watch the highlight film of the Texas game on YouTube...He moves AFTER the snap almost every play....Maybe this is some scheme for them or something?  I agree with the phone booth but just from what I saw he looks slow to react after the snap.

Agree with u here. He did look slow. Idk why that was bc he fired on the snap every snap against okahoma.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 10:53 AM)Au165 Wrote: Isaiah Wynn with a torn labrum will be getting surgery next week. They say he will be ready for camp, but I'd rather pass on him now.

Well, think about it for a second --

Bengals won't play a rookie in year 1, so the labrum is really a non-issue for them.

It wouldn't scare me away from him.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 01:34 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Well, think about it for a second --

Bengals won't play a rookie in year 1, so the labrum is really a non-issue for them.

It wouldn't scare me away from him.

From what I observed, both Hernandez and Wynn were very, very good during the week of the Senior Bowl.
For me, Wynn wins over Hernandez because of versatility, and therefore I'd prefer Wynn.
And I know the torn labrum might scare people away given the lack of success the Bengals have had with drafting injured players, but everything indicates he should be fine for Training Camp. The surgery doesn't scare me off personally.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote