Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun While it Lasted.
(12-13-2015, 06:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Bye Bye 2015, we hardly knew ya.

Was a great season, and made me very happy to be a Bengals fan.

So long great year and super bowl aspirations, maybe next year.

So you are done....   See ya next year bye.
Reply/Quote
My mother died two years ago this very day. I just knew it was going to be a bad day for me. Sad
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:23 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm as hopeful as anyone, but the shock hasn't led to denial like some here.  Truth is - We ride the McCarron train as far as that will take us - and unfortunately, that's not as far as The Dalton Train would've gone, I believe.  I know... it sucks!

Pretty much this. Bad day for Bengals  Sick
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:25 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: My mother died two years ago this very day.  I just knew it was going to be a bad day for me.  Sad

Sorry about your mom dont think that way man it is football...  
Reply/Quote
[Image: Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: So you are done....   See ya next year bye.

Ohhhhh shut up Marlon, I know you feel just as bad as I do. I'll still root for the Bengals just as hard as always, but how much faith do YOU have in McCarron?!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ohhhhh shut up Marlon, I know you feel just as bad as I do. I'll still root for the Bengals just as hard as always, but how much faith do YOU have in McCarron?!

Seriously dont tell me to shut up...    You are the one who gave up on this year.. so See ya next year...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:28 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg]

You've now compared AJ McCarron to both Brett Favre AND Tom Brady..... really?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Fun fact were playing three back up Qbs to finish the season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ohhhhh shut up Marlon, I know you feel just as bad as I do. I'll still root for the Bengals just as hard as always, but how much faith do YOU have in McCarron?!

I mean, Manziel beat the 49ers. So I have faith in him for that game. And the Ravens really have no offense. So that's two games....
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Seriously dont tell me to shut up...    You are the one who gave up on this year.. so See ya next year...

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Seriously dont tell me to shut up...    You are the one who gave up on this year.. so See ya next year...

Wow, way to overreact Marlon. If you can't see the drop off from Dalton to McCarron I'm sorry. Alls I'm saying is the team isn't the same with Dalton in there, and our chances have dropped dramatically. There is no reason to boot me on out of here for having that opinion. You need to caaaaaalm down. The shut up thing was a joke, and I'm sorry you took it offensively, I'm a little angry and agitated right now and I'm sure you are too. I apologize for making things hostile.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:28 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg]

Was this taken right before he died in that snuff film? 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You've now compared AJ McCarron to both Brett Favre AND Tom Brady..... really?

No. I compared Andy Dalton to Brett Favre, specifically in regards to a thumb injury. The Tom Brady pic was a just sayin" thing.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You've now compared AJ McCarron to both Brett Favre AND Tom Brady..... really?

Why not? AJ hasn't proven him wrong yet now has he? I say be positive. Give the kid a chance. He looked good. I hope he turns out better than both combined.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm just super bummed guys.

I might cry Sad

Man up sissy :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wow, way to overreact Marlon. If you can't see the drop off from Dalton to McCarron I'm sorry. Alls I'm saying is the team isn't the same with Dalton in there, and our chances have dropped dramatically. There is no reason to boot me on out of here for having that opinion. You need to caaaaaalm down. The shut up thing was a joke, and I'm sorry you took it offensively, I'm a little angry and agitated right now and I'm sure you are too. I apologize for making things hostile.

Who isnt!!!  but we need to be respectful and most of all not give up....  We still going to playoffs and we dont know where we are heading..  sucks right now but we are NOT DONE!!!  I am calm....  and yes I know you are upset but we all are..  but we might be ok still yet.. have a good night..!! 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:37 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Man up sissy :angry:

Shocked  Yes Sir!
Reply/Quote
Griese
Hostetler
Williams
Warner
Brady

I posted this list in a different thread.

These are all Super Bowl winning QBs who were backups that season.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:38 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Who isnt!!!  but we need to be respectful and most of all not give up....  We still going to playoffs and we dont know where we are heading..  sucks right now but we are NOT DONE!!!  I am calm....  and yes I know you are upset but we all are..  but we might be ok still yet.. have a good night..!! 

Respectful! I like that. Rock On
Reply/Quote