Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun While it Lasted.
(12-13-2015, 07:38 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Who isnt!!!  but we need to be respectful and most of all not give up....  We still going to playoffs and we dont know where we are heading..  sucks right now but we are NOT DONE!!!  I am calm....  and yes I know you are upset but we all are..  but we might be ok still yet.. have a good night..!! 

Too many elipses bro
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
McCarron=Divisional round at best. Dalton could of taken us to the Super Bowl and possibly won it. Not saying Andy can't come back before the playoffs but at this point it isn't looking good.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:25 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: McCarron=Divisional round at best. Dalton could of taken us to the Super Bowl and possibly won it. Not saying Andy can't come back before the playoffs but at this point it isn't looking good.

I'll take divisional.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Griese
Hostetler
Williams
Warner
Brady

I posted this list in a different thread.

These are all Super Bowl winning QBs who were backups that season.
Wasn't Griese the starter?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: When the sky is actually falling, the sky is actually falling. I'm all for rationality but any rational Bengal fan can see that the Super Bowl aspirations are shot. Sure... McCarron can win a playoff game, great! If you have faith that the ultimate goal of Super Bowl can be reached then I envy you.

That's more than Dalton accomplished in 4 tries, so I wouldn't call the season over yet.

McCarron has 3 weeks to get ready for a playoff game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm still having mass fun. I haven't heard any fat lady. Great teams overcome adversity, and it's time for the Bengals to show that they're a great team...with or without Andy Dalton.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: lenny-kravitz-it-aint-over-til-its-over-1991-2.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ohhhhh shut up Marlon, I know you feel just as bad as I do. I'll still root for the Bengals just as hard as always, but how much faith do YOU have in McCarron?!

Personally, I have a lot. We got lucky with McCarron; he should be starting for another team in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Too many elipses bro

Dont worry I am an english teacher!!  (:"
Reply/Quote
Let's see how he does with 1st string practice.

There's really no choice in the matter. Too soon to just throw in the towel.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Bye Bye 2015, we hardly knew ya.

Was a great season, and made me very happy to be a Bengals fan.

So long great year and super bowl aspirations, maybe next year.

This season was the equivalent of a Cincinnati Super Bowl victory. It doesn't get any better than this for the Cincinnati Bengals.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:00 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dont worry I am an english teacher!!  (:"

This is not putting anyone at ease, Marlon. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm still having mass fun.  I haven't heard any fat lady.  Great teams overcome adversity, and it's time for the Bengals to show that they're a great team...with or without Andy Dalton.

I have a feeling our D will step up more and more....  as well.!!  we are going to be fine..!!!  JOHNNY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This is not putting anyone at ease, Marlon. 

LOL!!..  Teaching the good Teach!!
Reply/Quote
Really with this coaching staff, primetime/big game issues still haunting us, winning a playoff game wasn't a given. While the odds more likely now that we won't win one......the season has just gotten interesting. You don't know what to expect from here on out.

After losing Dalton, we are playing with house money.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:28 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I have a feeling our D will step up more and more....  as well.!!  we are going to be fine..!!!  JOHNNY!!!!!!

I don't know about the Bengals, but my D is gonna step up here in a couple hours.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know about the Bengals, but my D is gonna step up here in a couple hours.

Hope it's bend-not-break LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hope it's bend-not-break LOL

And i only play with 10 "men". 

I don't like the way that sounds, but i'm going with it still.  Confused

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm not giving up on anything. The offense still has almost all of it's skill players healthy. Green, Jones, Sanu, Hill, and Bernard are fine. Eifert, even worst case should be out of concussion protocol in a week or so. The line could be better, but they are intact as well. Unlike Andy in year 1, AJ has every single thing in place to succeed plus a 10-3 record to build upon. We don't need him to win out to get in, just beat a couple of really bad teams in SF and Baltimore. I don't think that's asking a lot.

AJ isn't burdened by a tiny physical stature like a lot of big time college quarterbacks that fail in the pros. He has the arm. It's a matter of learning the O and making good decisions. He's definitely not as mobile as Andy, and that's a concern. He's been in big game situations a succeeded. The word was that he slid in the draft due to arrogance and an inflated self-opinion in interviews. I'll take a guy that thinks highly of himself in this situation, even if it is arrogance.

I don't know. Maybe he's bad. Maybe he's going to take the opportunity and run with it. Maybe he does just enough. No idea at this point.

All I know is that the offseason is really long. I don't watch basketball and the Reds are going to be bad. We have a ton of free agents and limited cap room. Our offensive coordinator is very likely to leave. We're here now. I'm not pulling the plug on them. No point in that now.
Reply/Quote
As mentioned before, for those calling for Andy's head..........

Reply/Quote