Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET HUE OUT OF HERE!
Take Marv with you but what made me really sick is that bald headed coward was laughing after the loss ! Get this bald headed coward out of here
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I found the laughing extremely annoying as well. Why not though? He’s a clown who’s basically stealing money from Mike Brown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Have some respect. He is our next head coach
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:16 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Have some respect.  He is our next head coach

He's a worthless punk. He wouldn't be in the league if his old buddies Mike and Marv didn't throw him a bone. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:16 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Have some respect. He is our next head coach

I don’t respect the clown we currently have, so...

Reply/Quote
If Hue becomes our next HC, the stadium will be empty.
Reply/Quote
As fast as we can !
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson was great in 2015. He’s awful now. He needs to pack his bags. Hue did something I never thought possible. He actually made the Cincinnati Bengals worse.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:29 PM)bengaloo Wrote: If Hue becomes our next HC, the stadium will be empty.

This is a fact.  The hardcore sat through the semi-rebuild because that's what we do.  I have a feeling that far fewer will sit though a succession plan with Hue at the helm.  This organization has to do something uncharacteristic to get fans back on board.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:29 PM)bengaloo Wrote: If Hue becomes our next HC, the stadium will be empty.

All that does is hurt the city. It doesn't hurt Mike Brown at all. Every Brady jersey purchase, every Terrible Towel purchase, every ticket sold to the other 31 teams puts money in Mike Brown's pocket. As long as Mike Brown owns the Bengals, HE and his family will make money. If Cincinnati stops attending and makes the NFL look bad, the city will lose the franchise. I'm sure the League would take measures to try and oust Mike Brown, but in the end it's the city that will suffer not Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson finally led the Browns to a win.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:48 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: All that does is hurt the city. It doesn't hurt Mike Brown at all. Every Brady jersey purchase, every Terrible Towel purchase, every ticket sold to the other 31 teams puts money in Mike Brown's pocket. As long as Mike Brown owns the Bengals, HE and his family will make money. If Cincinnati stops attending and makes the NFL look bad, the city will lose the franchise. I'm sure the League would take measures to try and oust Mike Brown, but in the end it's the city that will suffer not Mike Brown.

Its a catch 22 for fans. Show up and support the train wreck, it keeps continuing. If the stadium is empty or full of negative Bengals signs, the NFL isn't going to cut the team any slack.
Reply/Quote

Nah, unfortunately there’s enough people who enjoy tailgating and getting drunk at the games that there will always be people in the stands.

Reply/Quote

So basically 90% of the board wanted Marvin gone after last year. His contract was up. Looked like he'd be gone. We had a really bad offense.

The Bengals retained Lewis. Hired a new line coach. Kept the OC. Hired a new DC.

And fans rationalized that the changes would be enough and were happy.

No matter what, fans will be optimistic. Whether it be some injured 1st Round pick that we draft. Some new coach we hire. Etc.

Rinse. Repeat.
Reply/Quote
That good inside knowledge Hue had of Cleveland led us to a 28-0 deficit.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hue Jackson finally led the Browns to a win.

In a sense, you are correct. The miscalculation was that if we stop the run, Mayfield can't beat us.

Unfortunately, he did.
Reply/Quote
Hue leaves Cleveland and they improve.

Hue comes here and we suck even worse, and he had inside information.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
During his presser...Mayfield said something that they have the same players but different coaches and won today. Throwing shade at Hue.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: During his presser...Mayfield said something that they have the same players but different coaches and won today. Throwing shade at Hue.

Not sure exactly how he worded it but I believe he had a comment about better playcalling as well
Reply/Quote
There’s a reason why one Browns player labeled Hue Jackson as Michael scott
Reply/Quote