HOOF- LAR/ARZ
DUDE- SEA/JAX
BENTON- NOS/PIT
LAWLESS- MIA/MIN
MIKE M- DEN/KCC
MILK- DET/TBB
ODELL- DAL/BAL
BFINE- NEP/WAS

GMs have from now until Thursday 6 PM to accept their teams. Do so by posting in this thread. If you want to trade teams you must first accept what you are given then see if anyone wants to trade. I will OK team trades.

At 6 PM on Thurday the Trade Commish (TBD) will open a seperate thread in this forum where pick/player trades can be discussed.

I have asked 3 people to fulfill the dities as Trade Commish and one person to serve as Deputy Commish. I'll keep all updated on the appointments.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I accept Seattle and Jacksonville.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
I accept Nospit. LOL

Don't know why that made me giggle, but it did. And, thanks, bfine.
Teams accepted.
Accepted.
Accept
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Accept. And I am on the clock...
Sounds good!
I accept
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Accepted
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Teams accepted

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
I forgot to mention in the OP that the dates of the draft will be April 25th (Monday) at 7:00 EDT and 27th (Wednesday) 8:00. We will do rounds 1 and 2 on Monday and round 3 on Wednesday. I need to know if the times work for everyone. History has shown 1 hour is really pushing it to finish a round and it is usually around 90 minutes. Except for the year we allowed trades during the draft; that year the first 4 picks took 2 hours.

One thing I will suggest we can try this year is a seperate trade forum during the draft. Basically a seperate thread monitored by the trade commish that trades can be proposed in real time. Here are the rules for the proposed forum:

We have a seperate "chat Thread" as usual; where GMs discuss the events to include trade proposals. If one is agreed upon it get submitted to the Trade Thread, the Draft Commish will then OK or deny the trade. REGARDLESS you do not get additional time OTC. If the trade is not approved by the time your clock runs out, you must give a pick or I'll take one from your Big Board. If it is approved the team that moved into the slot must make his pick with in 2 minutes.

Each Team can only be involved in one trade.

GMs cannot do inter-team trades. For instance I cannot propose a trade between NE and WAS, as I own both teams

kKep in mind if we go with this it will be subject to shutdown if deemed to much and objections will be ignored.

I have 2 members that have volunteered to be Trade Commish. Even though the dates don't work for Yojimbo to participate in the live draft he has agreed to be Trade Commish for the pre-draft trades (recommend all throw some rep his way). He will start a seperate trade thread on Thursday. Wolfosaun has also agreed to be Trade Commish. I ask that he be the "live trade" Commish if we go that route.

I have sent a PM asking another member to be Deputy Commish and have yet to recieve a reply.

I know in the past we had someone that kept up a BPA post in the chat and recent picks posts. It was either Shake (not participating) or Lawless, I think. So I'll need somebody to do that for us and I'll need someone to help Wolf in case the draft order gets changed to keep the chat thread updated on approved trades and new draft order.

Anyone who steps up to volunteer will get all the rep I can give them and I'm in pretty good with a few of the mods, they may throw some your way as well. Also if you didn't want to participate in the draft but are willing to assist with admin let me know. If you didn't get your name in in time and still would like to draft let me know as well.

I am still waiting on the following GMs to accept:

CINwillWIN
hoofhearted
Mike M
milkshiek
ItsOdellThurman

Chime in on any of the above.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

All good and teams acceptable
I can make the date work. I've got a 7 p.m. CST meeting, but it's only two blocks from my office and I can stay on my phone the whole time.
The times work for me, but I am nervous about allowing trades during the draft. Like mentioned earlier, we had a draft with 4 picks in 2 hours. The first board mock in 2006 was just brutal. It took us around 7-8 hours because people got crazy with trades.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Lolli was the one that kept up with the BPA list in the past but I don't think he made the move here. I'd do it but I'm using a tablet and phone this year and I don't think I'd be able to keep up.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(04-12-2016, 12:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I forgot to mention in the OP that the dates of the draft will be April 25th (Monday) at 7:00 EDT and 27th (Wednesday) 8:00. We will do rounds 1 and 2 on Monday and round 3 on Wednesday. I need to know if the times work for everyone. History has shown 1 hour is really pushing it to finish a round and it is usually around 90 minutes. Except for the year we allowed trades during the draft; that year the first 4 picks took 2 hours.

One thing I will suggest we can try this year is a seperate trade forum during the draft. Basically a seperate thread monitored by the trade commish that trades can be proposed in real time. Here are the rules for the proposed forum:

We have a seperate "chat Thread" as usual; where GMs discuss the events to include trade proposals. If one is agreed upon it get submitted to the Trade Thread, the Draft Commish will then OK or deny the trade. REGARDLESS you do not get additional time OTC. If the trade is not approved by the time your clock runs out, you must give a pick or I'll take one from your Big Board. If it is approved the team that moved into the slot must make his pick with in 2 minutes.

Each Team can only be involved in one trade.

GMs cannot do inter-team trades. For instance I cannot propose a trade between NE and WAS, as I own both teams

kKep in mind if we go with this it will be subject to shutdown if deemed to much and objections will be ignored.

I have 2 members that have volunteered to be Trade Commish. Even though the dates don't work for Yojimbo to participate in the live draft he has agreed to be Trade Commish for the pre-draft trades (recommend all throw some rep his way). He will start a seperate trade thread on Thursday. Wolfosaun has also agreed to be Trade Commish. I ask that he be the "live trade" Commish if we go that route.

I have sent a PM asking another member to be Deputy Commish and have yet to recieve a reply.

I know in the past we had someone that kept up a BPA post in the chat and recent picks posts. It was either Shake (not participating) or Lawless, I think. So I'll need somebody to do that for us and I'll need someone to help Wolf in case the draft order gets changed to keep the chat thread updated on approved trades and new draft order.

Anyone who steps up to volunteer will get all the rep I can give them and I'm in pretty good with a few of the mods, they may throw some your way as well. Also if you didn't want to participate in the draft but are willing to assist with admin let me know. If you didn't get your name in in time and still would like to draft let me know as well.

I am still waiting on the following GMs to accept:

CINwillWIN
hoofhearted
Mike M
milkshiek
ItsOdellThurman

Chime in on any of the above.
Okay, I messaged' you bfine and I actually (for once) have nothing scheduled for those dates/times. I will happily accept IND|GBP and the position deemed in the private message. Mucha appreciated to be able to attend|participate in this event! 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Accepted :-) you rock
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Accepted
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

ATTN Hoofhearted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/720599430320283648

Rams receive 2016: 1, 113, 177

Titans receive 2016: 15, 43, 45, 76. 2017 1st and 3rd