Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMFB for those who didn't see it....
Kay would totally do Logan Wilson.....

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Kay would totally do Logan Wilson.....

Lucky Logan.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Video is still there, just click on it.  Thanks for sharing.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:57 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Lucky Logan.

No doubt.  I would love to offer my face to serve as her seat cushion.

Aside from being absolutely adorable, she is funny and cool as hell.  Not a typical shouting, talking head, but a real person that has good people skills.  Love that entire crew and show.  
Reply/Quote

He got the Vikings game totally back asswards.   He said they were down 14 and converted a 4th and 1 to spark a comeback - even showed the Joe Mixon run where he came up short.   They were actually ahead by 14 and turned the ball over on downs, which sparked the Vikings  comeback that almost won the game for them. 

Hard to get it more wrong than that...
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 11:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No doubt.  I would love to offer my face to serve as her seat cushion.

Aside from being absolutely adorable, she is funny and cool as hell.  Not a typical shouting, talking head, but a real person that has good people skills.  Love that entire crew and show.  

She used to look better. I'd say right around the time covid first started, she started looking like a photo filter instead of a cute girl next door.

GMFB is the best when it comes to shows. 
Reply/Quote
I too would do Logan Wilson.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 11:27 AM)IndyTiger Wrote: He got the Vikings game totally back asswards.   He said they were down 14 and converted a 4th and 1 to spark a comeback - even showed the Joe Mixon run where he came up short.   They were actually ahead by 14 and turned the ball over on downs, which sparked the Vikings  comeback that almost won the game for them. 

I actually had to go and look up the game like "Am I completely misremembering this game?"

Nope. Dude just doesn't know what he's talking about haha.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:50 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I too would do Logan Wilson.

Well, I bought his jersey, but I think I'm gonna draw the line there  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, I bought his jersey, but I think I'm gonna draw the line there  Smirk

My neighbor said it's weird to have another man's name on your back or license plate lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My neighbor said it's weird to have another man's name on your back or license plate lol

Weird?  Men wearing jerseys at games are ubiquitous at this point, so unless your neighbor is 85 years old, I'm not sure what his hang up is.  

I've never seen another man's name on a license plate, so he may be battling senility.  I'd keep my distance and perhaps meet my other neighbors.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:38 PM)Destro Wrote: She used to look better. I'd say right around the time covid first started, she started looking like a photo filter instead of a cute girl next door.

GMFB is the best when it comes to shows. 

She did get a bit thin to me (like curves), but I still think she's amazing.  
Reply/Quote

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I laughed really hard at this, but then I realized....So would I.  You pick off the pig twice in the same game, I am bound to fall in love with you.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 05:44 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: She did get a bit thin to me (like curves), but I still think she's amazing.  

She easily beats the (*edited out for sensitive groups*) that ESPN trots out on to TV. Erin Coscarelli was a favorite of mine, as well.
Reply/Quote

I don’t think I’d do him myself, but if he knocked on my door and asked to do my wife, I’d probably at least bring him refreshments during intermission.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My neighbor said it's weird to have another man's name on your back or license plate lol

You live next to grampahol?

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You live next to grampahol?

[Image: old.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 11:27 AM)IndyTiger Wrote: He got the Vikings game totally back asswards.   He said they were down 14 and converted a 4th and 1 to spark a comeback - even showed the Joe Mixon run where he came up short.   They were actually ahead by 14 and turned the ball over on downs, which sparked the Vikings  comeback that almost won the game for them. 

I caught that as well. He said this was the 2nd game we were down 14 and came out victorious. I thought he miss spoke but then they showed the Vikings highlight and I was like wow got that one completely wrong. But the girl is very attractive.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 06:31 PM)Destro Wrote: She easily beats the (*edited out for sensitive groups*) that ESPN trots out on to TV. Erin Coscarelli was a favorite of mine, as well.

Not familiar with that one...and as gorgeous as Kay is (this is going to sound like BS) but it is her personality that is so attractive.  She's never mean spirited, arrogant, obnoxious, etc.  She's just sweet and funny Kay.  I'm glad she is so successful.  
Reply/Quote
Matt Cassel is kinda freaky.  Nervous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote