Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMFB for those who didn't see it....
(10-01-2021, 01:38 PM)Destro Wrote: She used to look better. I'd say right around the time covid first started, she started looking like a photo filter instead of a cute girl next door.

GMFB is the best when it comes to shows. 

But she still looks great and I like how she was honest and put herself out there in support of our Bengals and us fans...

Not something you usually hear from talking heads or ever hear. Logan is my brother and is playing like our next Burfict but with 
discipline on and off the field. Excuse me, better than Burfict, Luke Kuechlyesh.

Uzomah sure showed up in his biggest game and I loved how pumped the dude was for him. Great vid and agree best show.

We need to beat the Packers though to really turn some heads and I think we can, I picked the Packers to win in a shootout but
if our D keeps playing the way it has the entire season besides when we played the Vikes we can definitely win. The Offense will
only improve with its youth as long as the OL stays relatively healthy in front of Burrow and plays decent.
Reply/Quote
Just need to keep on winning as to not let Kay down and give her plenty of good ammunition to keep talking about the Bengals with
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Girlfriend is wearing the WHO DEY this AM.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:50 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I too would do Logan Wilson.

Cool
Reply/Quote