Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP posts online survey for department head nominations
https://gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/

I want to see the results. I know it will never happen for real that if Trump becomes POTUS the top vote getters will get the nomination, but I want to see these results. Hilarious
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Harambe, Deez Nutz and Pepe
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-19-2016, 09:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Harambe, Deez Nutz and Pepe

Pepe for AG. Hilarious
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-19-2016, 09:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Harambe, Deez Nutz and Pepe

Harambe for HHS. That when they do free testicular cancer screenings, they can say "D*cks out for Harambe". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2016, 03:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: https://gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/

I want to see the results. I know it will never happen for real that if Trump becomes POTUS the top vote getters will get the nomination, but I want to see these results. Hilarious

Was tempted to put, "Hillary Rodham Clinton, too bad she will be serving as President," in every block and send it in. Hilarious
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-20-2016, 10:13 AM)xxlt Wrote: Was tempted to put, "Hillary Rodham Clinton, too bad she will be serving as President," in every block and send it in. Hilarious
Not taunting, but insiders say Hills has been practicing her concession speech and the CTR cronies have been laid off.
The worst from WikiLeaks will hit next week.
(Info on Kaine and much more)
She knows it's going to sink her.

Trump will have something, all together different, pop up.
Adding that to him funding the filmmaker that trapped DNC cats.

Just the pipeline chatter.

Side note: Johnson is climbing.

I added this here, as I love your tactful responses.

Damn Ruskies !!
Amiright ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-20-2016, 10:13 AM)xxlt Wrote: Was tempted to put, "Hillary Rodham Clinton, too bad she will be serving as President," in every block and send it in. Hilarious

Oh you rascal, that would have been too funny. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-21-2016, 12:05 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Not taunting, but insiders say Hills has been practicing her concession speech and the CTR cronies have been laid off.
The worst from WikiLeaks will hit next week.
(Info on Kaine and much more)
She knows it's going to sink her.

Trump will have something, all together different, pop up.
Adding that to him funding the filmmaker that trapped DNC cats.

Just the pipeline chatter.

Side note: Johnson is climbing.

I added this here, as I love your tactful responses.

Damn Ruskies !!
Amiright ?

You bring up one of many key differences between the candidates: when the time comes, HRC will have a speech ready whatever the outcome of the election, and she won't need to practice it. DT will not have a speech ready.

Let's reflect more on that. Perhaps Donald can't read. It would explain has inability to use teleprompters and his violent dismantling of same at one of his recent rallies. It never dawned on me until now perhaps that is why so many people have been so angry about Obama using a teleprompter. When a white president read from one, it didn't bother them so much. But when an uppity black man would stand in front of one and just read and read and read it was a slap in the face - a cruel reminder that they can not read and here stands this uppity black showing off that he can.

Trump has made it abundantly clear throughout the campaign that he is inarticulate, repeating short phrases like, "they love me," "lock her up," and "I'm the best" over and over again. Illiteracy is the handmaiden of ignorance. Perhaps young Donald was so busy sucking that silver spoon as a child that he never learned to read, or to count - which would explain the multiple bankruptcies as well as an inability to quantify his net worth. You know, it isn't based on his assets - he states his worth based on how he feels from day to day.

I'm quite sure the more I think about it, Trump can't read. Thanks for helping me pin down the missing link in his stupidity.

As for the rest of the pipeline chatter, I try not to hit the pipe these days. Wink 
I gotta tell you though, some days it is harder than others. (That's what she said!)
xoxo
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-21-2016, 09:50 AM)xxlt Wrote: You bring up one of many key differences between the candidates: when the time comes, HRC will have a speech ready whatever the outcome of the election, and she won't need to practice it. DT will not have a speech ready.

I'm not really wading into the stuff here, but yeah, politicians almost always have a concession speech handy. Some are superstitious about it, thinking to not have one is tempting fate.

(10-21-2016, 10:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really wading into the stuff here, but yeah, politicians almost always have a concession speech handy. Some are superstitious about it, thinking to not have one is tempting fate.

They almost always do debate prep, almost always know how to read, and almost always don't brag about their love of uneducated voters. They almost always have had some professional success stories (as opposed to multiple bankruptcies), almost always tout family values (vs. I'd try to bang her if she wasn't my daughter being stated during third marriage), and almost always show respect for military veterans. They almost always weren't on a reality TV show, almost always weren't fired from a reality TV show, and almost always aren't using a presidential campaign to launch a reality TV show network.

I could go on.
(10-21-2016, 10:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really wading into the stuff here, but yeah, politicians almost always have a concession speech handy. Some are superstitious about it, thinking to not have one is tempting fate.

(10-21-2016, 09:50 AM)xxlt Wrote: You bring up one of many key differences between the candidates: when the time comes, HRC will have a speech ready whatever the outcome of the election, and she won't need to practice it. DT will not have a speech ready.

Let's reflect more on that. Perhaps Donald can't read. It would explain has inability to use teleprompters and his violent dismantling of same at one of his recent rallies. It never dawned on me until now perhaps that is why so many people have been so angry about Obama using a teleprompter. When a white president read from one, it didn't bother them so much. But when an uppity black man would stand in front of one and just read and read and read it was a slap in the face - a cruel reminder that they can not read and here stands this uppity black showing off that he can.

Trump has made it abundantly clear throughout the campaign that he is inarticulate, repeating short phrases like, "they love me," "lock her up," and "I'm the best" over and over again. Illiteracy is the handmaiden of ignorance. Perhaps young Donald was so busy sucking that silver spoon as a child that he never learned to read, or to count - which would explain the multiple bankruptcies as well as an inability to quantify his net worth. You know, it isn't based on his assets - he states his worth based on how he feels from day to day.

I'm quite sure the more I think about it, Trump can't read. Thanks for helping me pin down the missing link in his stupidity.

As for the rest of the pipeline chatter, I try not to hit the pipe these days. Wink 
I gotta tell you though, some days it is harder than others. (That's what she said!)
xoxo

Thanks..... I was never aware that any politicians practiced that far in advance.
I guess they need to practice that long to sound genuine.

FWIW.....I couldn't care less about teleprompters.

(10-21-2016, 12:05 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Not taunting, but insiders say Hills has been practicing her concession speech

Not taunting or telling the truth.

Unless you are talking about insiders from the Trump campaign.

No, but he will have his talking points ready:

The election was rigged.
He's going to go form his own political system — one that isn't rigged in favor of the wealthy elite — and it'll be HUGE.
His attorneys are looking into the wrongdoing.
(10-21-2016, 11:45 AM)Benton Wrote: No, but he will have his talking points ready:

The election was BIGLY rigged.
I'M THE BEST AT POLITICS, AND, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHINGTHE TRUMP PARTY, BELIEVE ME, PEOPLE TELL ME ALL THE TIME — it'll be HUGE.
PEOPLE TELL ME ALL THE TIME, I HEAR, attorneys are looking into LOCKING HER UP.

Pardon the all caps and bold, but it seems to fit the HUGE nature of those talking points, which I cleaned up a little to make them look almost exactly like they will on election night, if not sooner.
(10-21-2016, 11:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not taunting or telling the truth.

Unless you are talking about insiders from the Trump campaign.

It was supposed to come from a staffer grunt, but it certainly could be bullshit.
(10-21-2016, 12:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It was supposed to come from a staffer grunt, but it certainly could be bullshit.

Given that I have seen a lot out today about Hillary's transition team ramping up, I think it is.