Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Coverage
Well sumbeech.. It's on Timewarner cable here in SC.. I don't pay for it, but my dad does and 'lucky me' my dad and stepmother just happen to live with us.
We piggyback off his TW cable wifi feed with Roku which by the way is also on a time delay that almost matches up with the internet feed for Lapham and Hoard. .
By golly my moon must be in Pluto! I'm betting $10 on the Titans winning the super bowl!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TWC also has an Ipad app so you can log in with their account.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 08:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: TWC also has an Ipad app so you can log in with their account.

Bah! Roku on a 60" TV trumps IPad.. Plus the only apple device is my dad's crappy old iPhone which isn't much better than an obamaphone..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 08:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No, that will increase our drunkedness fan rating which is correctly the lowest in the league.

But you wouldn't have to drive home.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote