Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers***
MNF on ESPN from San Diego. Game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
Was looking for this thread

Steelers look lost with Vick. It's a shame . This offense is so good with Jen back there
Reply/Quote
Didn't take long for the Chargers to score and for me to seal my fantasy win this week.
Reply/Quote
Nice. I have Antonio brown . But I should win regardless what he does. As long as he doesn't give me a 0 and bell goes off for 40 points
Reply/Quote
Rivers has all day to throw. With gates they have a really good 2 TE set now .
Reply/Quote
In case anyone is charting, Bell's patience was first commented on at the 8:39 mark of the 1st qtr.

Also this will be interesting as the Steelers receivers are apparently the first group to have to catch passes from a lefty. They even dragged out a group of fat pee wee players to stand there and do nothing while they spun a football in the air, and Ray Lewis started yelling something about rabbits and birds.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOL stupid steeler tried to catch the punt with the charger who was receiving the punt and had called for a fair catch. that is apparently a 15 yard penalty.
Reply/Quote
How many holding calls are they gonna call on the Chargers .... Geez
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 09:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: In case anyone is charting, Bell's patience was first commented on at the 8:39 mark of the 1st qtr.

Also this will be interesting as the Steelers receivers are apparently the first group to have to catch passes from a lefty.  They even dragged out a group of fat pee wee players to stand there and do nothing while they spun a football in the air, and Ray Lewis started yelling something about rabbits and birds.

I think i've heard them reference Bell's patience 3 times now.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
As long as Vick plays bells body is gonna take a beating .
Reply/Quote
Do the Steelers really think they can get away with holding or blocks in the back on each punt return? Idiots.
Reply/Quote
Yes they do .
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:40 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Do the Steelers really think they can get away with holding or blocks in the back on each punt return? Idiots.

And they're so freaking blatant about it! 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Vick is so bad their 2 min offense is runs
Reply/Quote
How bad must Landry jones be ..... He can't be Vick bad

And if he is that bad why haven't they drafted anyone lol
Reply/Quote
The Bengals highlight was a Seahawks highlight with two Nugent field goals. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The Bengals highlight was a Seahawks highlight with two Nugent field goals. Lol

Exactly why I hate watching ESPN.
Reply/Quote
The chick just whistled (not blew) Bell down and he was still going forward
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
looks like 2 teams playing for the basement dwellings to me!!!

go chargers

Reply/Quote
Yeah turico seems to think it's a big deal because a woman is a ref.

No one cares mike. Just make the calls and stay in the background.
Reply/Quote