Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Game Thread...Ravens @ Steelers***
The Ravens better find their mo-jo or it's gonna be time to stick a fork in em........they're done
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any odds on Ravens turning it all around and winning the rest of their games and winning the super bowl? I'll bet a dollar if the odds are good enough.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Is there any way both teams can lose ? I can't decide what I want more ? The Ratbirds to be 0-4 or the Squeelers to be 2-2 ?
Reply/Quote
I'm of two minds tonight. I don't want Pittsburgh to win, but at the same time I love watching Fake-o fold like a cheap suit and he goes and tosses an easy TD.. Man...I just can't win this can I?

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well thats not how you win. Take the damn 3..lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:28 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Well thats not how you win. Take the damn 3..lol.

Agree, that was pretty silly. And may well prove very costly.
Reply/Quote
Uhoh..the plot begins to thicken. The fake fg foiled .. Baltimore needs the kitchen sink because nothing else is getting it done.

Reply/Quote
Only the Defense is keeping them alive.
Reply/Quote
Told ya. They're just sucking us in to fear Vicky ..

Reply/Quote
Look at eff boy on the ground..lmao
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:35 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Look at eff boy on the ground..lmao

Ice up son. Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:38 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Ice up son. Ninja

He shoulda retired Sunday after the game.

Reply/Quote
Was dude rubbing Ben Gay on his back?
Reply/Quote
Whoops..lol..butterfingers
Reply/Quote
Should be tied.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:42 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Was dude rubbing Ben Gay on his back?

Ben's not been real busy tonight ..Well, maybe he has been after all. .under the stands making "ointment"..

Reply/Quote
I don't think he made it
Reply/Quote
The Steelers were really pressing their luck with that 49 yarder and a lousy kicker.
Reply/Quote
It's no good!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote