Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Game Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: ***Game Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Game-Thread-Ravens-Steelers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

***Game Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - CoCoNuT - 10-01-2015

Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 11:03 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens

Today... it's a shame one of those has been teams has to actually win this game - neither one of them are in that good of shape. 
On the flip side - Either Baltimore or Pittsburgh is going to lose tonight!  That's good news!!
I suppose I'm rooting more against Pittsburgh in this game than I am rooting for Baltimore (could never do that). 
So go suck it up Pitt!

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 10-01-2015

I'd rather crap in my pants on a hot humid day and ride a bicycle for 50 miles than root for the Steelers.. Ok, maybe that's a bit over the top.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - BonnieBengal - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 11:03 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens

I guess it's best to root for the Ravens to keep the Steelers wins down.  Not sure what they will do without Ben R.  Hand off to Bell a lot, I guess.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - West Union KennyG - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 08:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'd rather crap in my pants on a hot humid day and ride a bicycle for 50 miles than root for the Steelers.. Ok, maybe that's a bit over the top.

I'd do that before rooting for Steelers. I suspect a lot of Steeler fans do that just for fun though.

I think a bunch of Steeler fans just crapped their pants watching that first series from Vick - that was awful!

Edit: Then again, Flacco didn't look any better that first drive. This is Cincy's competition??? Alright.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Mickeypoo - 10-01-2015

Go Ravens based on W/L.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - BonnieBengal - 10-01-2015

Seems like the Ravens D played harder against us. Maybe we broke them.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Nately120 - 10-01-2015

Typical Ravens...they are running all over the Steelers and Flake-O stops it all to turn the ball over.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Brownshoe - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 10:16 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Seems like the Ravens D played harder against us.  Maybe we broke them.

They allowed us to score 14 points and almost 21 points by the end of the half. Pittsburgh has 3 points.

Nothing special from either team so far. I missed the td so since then it's been ho-hum.

Well ...maybe Fake-o will show why he is "elite".. I'm not holding my breath though.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Aquapod770 - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 10:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well ...maybe Fake-o will show why he is "elite"..   I'm not holding my breath though.

Lolz

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Nately120 - 10-01-2015

I'm so sick of rooting for the Ravens to beat the Steelers and watching them stink so much.

Geeez.. Baltimore looks horrible. Can we trade KC and play them again Sunday?

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 10-01-2015

I wonder if they can get an emergency shipment of brown paper grocery bags sent to Baltimore ?

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - StoneTheCrow - 10-01-2015

So, a rapist and a dog killer walk into a locker room...

They're just sucking us in to make us fearful we might have to play against Vicky. It's a plot.

RE: ***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Steelers*** - Mickeypoo - 10-01-2015

This sucks. I'm going to bed.

That, ladies and gentlemen is why Fake-o is elite .. Well, that and because tRump said so.