Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Game Thread...Ravens @ Steelers***
Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:03 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens

Today... it's a shame one of those has been teams has to actually win this game - neither one of them are in that good of shape. 
On the flip side - Either Baltimore or Pittsburgh is going to lose tonight!  That's good news!!
I suppose I'm rooting more against Pittsburgh in this game than I am rooting for Baltimore (could never do that). 
So go suck it up Pitt!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd rather crap in my pants on a hot humid day and ride a bicycle for 50 miles than root for the Steelers.. Ok, maybe that's a bit over the top.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:03 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Today... I am a rooting for the Ravens

I guess it's best to root for the Ravens to keep the Steelers wins down.  Not sure what they will do without Ben R.  Hand off to Bell a lot, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 08:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'd rather crap in my pants on a hot humid day and ride a bicycle for 50 miles than root for the Steelers.. Ok, maybe that's a bit over the top.

I'd do that before rooting for Steelers. I suspect a lot of Steeler fans do that just for fun though.
Reply/Quote
I think a bunch of Steeler fans just crapped their pants watching that first series from Vick - that was awful!

Edit: Then again, Flacco didn't look any better that first drive. This is Cincy's competition??? Alright.
Reply/Quote
Go Ravens based on W/L.
Reply/Quote
Seems like the Ravens D played harder against us. Maybe we broke them.
Reply/Quote
Typical Ravens...they are running all over the Steelers and Flake-O stops it all to turn the ball over.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:16 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Seems like the Ravens D played harder against us.  Maybe we broke them.

They allowed us to score 14 points and almost 21 points by the end of the half. Pittsburgh has 3 points.
Reply/Quote
Nothing special from either team so far. I missed the td so since then it's been ho-hum.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well ...maybe Fake-o will show why he is "elite".. I'm not holding my breath though.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well ...maybe Fake-o will show why he is "elite"..   I'm not holding my breath though.

Lolz
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm so sick of rooting for the Ravens to beat the Steelers and watching them stink so much.
Reply/Quote
Geeez.. Baltimore looks horrible. Can we trade KC and play them again Sunday?

Reply/Quote
I wonder if they can get an emergency shipment of brown paper grocery bags sent to Baltimore ?
Reply/Quote
So, a rapist and a dog killer walk into a locker room...
Reply/Quote
They're just sucking us in to make us fearful we might have to play against Vicky. It's a plot.

Reply/Quote
This sucks. I'm going to bed.
Reply/Quote
That, ladies and gentlemen is why Fake-o is elite .. Well, that and because tRump said so.

Reply/Quote