Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Game ball
(10-04-2015, 06:58 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Sure it is. He gets a lot of his yards from short throws like I said. Its never a good day when there are two ~150 yard players on the other team.

And neither of them got into the end zone.  It was a nerve racking game plan but it worked like a charm.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:02 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Well the defense gave the offense the ball in the redzone and prevented a touchdown against an high powered offense. Pretty good if you ask me stats withstanding.

once again homer, the Chiefs scored 21 points, so again, how is this keeping them from scoring?!

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:04 PM)RASCAL Wrote: once again homer, the Chiefs scored 21 points, so again, how is this keeping them from scoring?!

Go back and re-read what I said troll. I said no touchdowns troll.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:13 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Go back and re-read what I said troll. I said no touchdowns troll.

No TDs doesn't mean we played a good game when we gave up points every drive but one, and that was from a questionable turnover. The defense played bad. They couldn't stop the poor chiefs offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Maclin had 52 yards in week 1 and 57 yards in week 2.  He had 141 last week, mostly in garbage time for them.

Seems everyone else has had no problem keeping him down.
Almost 300 yds in last 2 games? Contradict your posts lately?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Almost 300 yds in last 2 games? Contradict your posts lately?
Nope!

The point was until GB didn't give a damn about him, he had done nothing for the season, i.e. everyone had stopped him EXCEPT FOR US!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope!

The point was until GB didn't give a damn about him, he had done nothing for the season, i.e. everyone had stopped him EXCEPT FOR US!

Looking kinda dumb saying a guy who had around 300yds in last 2 games against 2 of the best teams in the league, has done nothing. You ain't doing nothin....but jaw jacking for no reason. Maclin is a top notch receiver troll.
Reply/Quote
Andy in a landslide. Second week in a row he put the team on his back and carried it to a W.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:35 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Looking kinda dumb saying a guy who had around 300yds in last 2 games against 2 of the best teams in the league, has done nothing. You ain't doing nothin....but jaw jacking for no reason. Avant is a top notch receiver troll.

Avant is garbage too.

And MACLIN didn't do squat against GB until after the game was out of hand.  That's the whole point, we are the only team he has made an impact against, because our secondary is suspect!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Avant is garbage too.

And MACLIN didn't do squat against GB until after the game was out of hand.  That's the whole point, we are the only team he has made an impact against, because our secondary is suspect!

Correction. Maclin is a stud and would be the number 1 on maybe 90% of teams. Doesn't matter how suspect you think our secondary is they prevented a touchdown. Defensive victory.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Ok, this thread is just really stupid now.

It is this threads...
..."Time to die"
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 07:13 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Go back and re-read what I said troll. I said no touchdowns troll.

you truly are a bloomin onion idiot!

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 06:28 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: They were ranked 22 before this game. We let them have 200 more yards than what they have averaged this year. Not letting them have any TDs is good, but allowing their offense to stay on the field for that long can kill us. KC has a average to below average offense and yet we made them look elite. 

Haven't seen the game nor heard the final score. According to posters the defense gave up a ton of yards and FGs.  What was the "problem(s)" with the Bengal defense today?  When will the Bengals play a complete game O,D, and STs?)
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:12 PM)Derrick Wrote: Haven't seen the game nor heard the final score. According to posters the defense gave up a ton of yards and FGs.  What was the "problem(s)" with the Bengal defense today?  When will the Bengals play a complete game O,D, and STs?)

We couldn't stop a bad offense from scoring points. We only had possession of the ball for 16 minutes in the middle of the 4th. That was the only reason why the Chiefs were even close to us.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:03 PM)RASCAL Wrote: you truly are a bloomin onion idiot!

How you got 92 reps is beyond me????? Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:12 PM)Derrick Wrote: Haven't seen the game nor heard the final score. According to posters the defense gave up a ton of yards and FGs.  What was the "problem(s)" with the Bengal defense today?  When will the Bengals play a complete game O,D, and STs?)

No problems at all today. Their offense scored a gang of field goals. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Agree with the others who said Brandon Tate

Marvin Lewis was a bit winded and came off a bad drop. Tate steps in and makes the play of the game and yes it was a great throw by a scrambling "Red Rifle"

Whats the old saying, Next Man Up? Well Brandon Tate, you answered the bell!

Dancing
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Micheal Johnson was all over the field today.

Welcome back MJ, great plays.

He gets my vote.
Reply/Quote