Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
(01-15-2023, 01:33 AM)pally Wrote: The Jags can beat the Chiefs. KC is arrogant and takes teams for granted.

No way they do that after we beat them 3 times
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wow.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Chargers collapsed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn. Crazy game.

The better team won though. Trevor Lawrence looked like shit in the first half, but the Chargers looked mediocre at best for the entire game. They were lucky that those turnovers kept it close.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:33 AM)motoarch Wrote: Herbert is Rivers 2.0.

A good regular season stat collector and that's it.

Rivers has a similar playoff passer rating to Big Ben

The chargers are just a cursed franchise
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:33 AM)Housh Wrote: No way they do that after we beat them 3 times

Did you see their game against the Texans?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Al Michaels needs to retire he had zero energy for one of the best comebacks in playoff history. I don't know why Dungy was there either.

Jags hung with Chiefs back in November.

Reply/Quote
Wow! Well I assume Sean Peyton will be the next Chargers coach. Can’t see this coach keeping his job after the debacle last week with starters getting hurt, and now blowing a 27 point lead.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:34 AM)Synric Wrote: Chargers collapsed.

Epically....
Reply/Quote
Staley has had 2 winning seasons in his 2 years as a HC, yet I never have belief that he will do anything other than snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Gotta think he's fired the way the last two seasons have ended for the Chargers. What a waste of roster talent.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 04:11 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Epically....

I turned it off at 27-0 and went to bed saying the blowout is on. Woke up this morning and was like Shocked
Reply/Quote
Joey Bosa was a comedy of mistakes. A neutral zone penalty wiped out a key sack, and also add in two unsportsmanlikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 08:50 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Joey Bosa was a comedy of mistakes. A neutral zone penalty wiped out a key sack, and also add in two unsportsmanlikes.

Honestly this tells me that he’s been doin the shit all year and they ain’t been calling it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The game was so fascinating I stayed up way past my bedtime to see the end. For the first half, Trevor Lawrence was doing an Andy crap-the-bed style game, but in the second half, the Chargers did a Browns-style choke job. Could the Jaguars beat the Chiefs? As the Bengals have shown, they are beatable even in their own house.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 08:50 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Joey Bosa was a comedy of mistakes.   A neutral zone penalty wiped out a key sack, and also add in two unsportsmanlikes.

Lost some respect by his actions. 

The memes over this game have been wonderful.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen misses go route that would’ve went for a TD

Lasers a dot the next play

Dolphins haven’t been within 5 yards of a Wr so far
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Horrible call by McDermott and a bad throw to a wide open WR by Allen

I have no idea why you don’t take 3 there unless you just don’t respect the Dolphins at all.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 03:09 PM)Housh Wrote: Horrible call by McDermott and a bad throw to a wide open WR by Allen

I have no idea why you don’t take 3 there unless you just don’t respect the Dolphins at all.

Just stupid. Take three and move on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Waddle dropped the ball.

Reply/Quote
Jesus terribly underthrown but still should have been a big completion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote