Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Winning it all would entail us winning 12 in a row while going through Buffalo and KC - and then most likely the Niners - all with a suddenly busted line. If that doesn't win us respect nothing will.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What other way can we have Joe Burrow on a tear and still be the downtrodden victims we desire?  I tells ya, the NFL set us up Rocky 2/3/4 style...or maybe like Hulk Hogan during the 80s.  We are the underdog who always wins, yet still manages to be seen as the underdog.

It’s true. We could win the SB this year and Pitt or Balt will still be the favorite to win the AFCN next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:02 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Winning it all would entail us winning 12 in a row while going through Buffalo and KC - and then most likely the Niners - all with a suddenly busted line. If that doesn't win us respect nothing will.

Could the next 3 games be any more of a challenge than that scenario. Hope we pull it off.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It’s true. We could win the SB this year and Pitt or Balt will still be the favorite to win the AFCN next year.

I sort of doubt that, but whatever we need to tell ourselves to keep the "nobody believes in us" boner going for another year.  I'll admit, it's a bit fun.

Whaddayawanna bet when we win the SB they cut away from handing us the Lombardi to show Kenny Pickett sitting on his couch scratching himself because it's clearly more important?

Another side note, I can't believe the prime time playoff NFC game is the Giants and the Eagles...that's been the boring primetime game no one has wanted to watch for the past 10 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:07 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Could the next 3 games be any more of a challenge than that scenario. Hope we pull it off.

I don't believe so, and if they were to pull it off it would be one of the greatest seasons in NFL history

that only real NFL fans would probably recognize  Whatever

Reply/Quote
Giants can’t protect

Period

This Eagles team is pass rush crack
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Eagles look good. 9ers/cowboys vs eagles will be a great game. Cowboys/9ers should be a good one too.

Then fans get bengals bills followed by chiefs vs the winner. Great games either way..

I think this is the last stinker playoff game of the year. Philly is gunna roll this game.
Reply/Quote
The Giants coming up so ineffective thus far really highlights the pretender status of Cousins and the Vikings, for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 12:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Giants coming up so ineffective thus far really highlights the pretender status of Cousins and the Vikings, for sure.

I think the Vike’s game against Philly showed they were a pretender for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 12:35 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I think the Vike’s game against Philly showed they were a pretender for sure.

Literally no one i know that’s an actual fan was afraid of the Vikings
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Cowboys kicker had his only XP try blocked. Lordy loo!
Reply/Quote
Brock Purdy is the #3 QB of the 49ers. I'd be fine with him being our #2.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Dak is ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Go deep idiot
-Housh
Reply/Quote