Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
(01-21-2023, 09:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well shit, side step ya prick damn.

He does not move in the pocket against blitzes

Hell move if it’s rush 4 but if he reads blitz he tries to stay in the pocket and deliver a pass when his feet should be more fluid

You can’t be a statue
-Housh
Reply/Quote
A botched pick 6, dropped deep pass, fumble at the goal line, returned caught by kicker. Sprinkle in some bad calls but Jax shit the bed.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jags playing at KC …. gave it a heck of a run.  

Let’s hope we take care of biz tomorrow.

With the one sided officiating yes. But Jags did themselves in with bizarre playcalls and Lawrence being inaccurate too. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn’t see enough Lawrence designed runs, not enough Lawrence checkdowns to the RB not enough deep shots

This was a poorly
Coached game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Hell no

Mine was Bills and Chiefs

Nobody else scared me at all

Of course, but they always come up with “teams nobody wants to face”, and it’s always stupid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here's hoping we don't see the same tomorrow in terms of one sided officiating.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: Here's hoping we don't see the same tomorrow in terms of one sided officiating.

We just need to see how the refs are calling it

For us refs allowing grabby DB play will destroy us.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jags have been playing with house money since midseason. How they respond next year as division favorites will be telling.
Reply/Quote
Well we get off on being underdogs and needing to beat the bills and Chiefs on the road is pretty much the only way a guy like Burrow can be an underdog.
Reply/Quote
Whoa wait. I thought even if we win the game Vs KC is at a neutral site? We really did get fucjed on that deal.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Whoa wait. I thought even if we win the game Vs KC is at a neutral site? We really did get fucjed on that deal.

Maybe it is.  I don't know. Burrow seems to win on the road just fine so as a fan outside of Cincy it doesn't much matter to me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Whoa wait. I thought even if we win the game Vs KC is at a neutral site? We really did get fucjed on that deal.

(01-21-2023, 09:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe it is.  I don't know. Burrow seems to win on the road just fine so as a fan outside of Cincy it doesn't much matter to me. 

Championship game:

If Bengals win - it’s AT Kansas City
If Bills win - it’s AT Neutral site.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: Championship game:

If Bengals win - it’s AT Kansas City
If Bills win - it’s AT Neutral site.

Yep! We were the ONLY team in this thing that came out disadvantaged. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: A botched pick 6, dropped deep pass, fumble at the goal line, returned caught by kicker. Sprinkle in some bad calls but Jax shit the bed.
Yeah, a lot of people will put this all on Lawrence, but it was a team loss.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I sure hope we come out and play pissed off tomorrow. It’s easy to say but I just felt like we were going to beat that team bad a few weeks ago. Hope the line plays out of their minds and we come out on offense with the same focus and intensity we had before.
Reply/Quote
The rest of the AFC should be neutral site in the AFC championship game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:43 PM)Housh Wrote: The rest of the AFC should be neutral site in the AFC championship game

We already won in KC.  We go on about how much we love this team being an underdog despite having possibly the best QB in the NFL, and when the NFL goes out of it's way to screw us and put us in a position where we can be pissed off and be the underdog we whine the whole time.

Good.  Burrow and co can go into KC and shove a big ol' L up their asses AGAIN
Reply/Quote

Even if we beat Buffalo had that game played out, KC still would have the better record by 1 game. Only thing we got screwed on was the game tomorrow not being at a neutral site.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! We were the ONLY team in this thing that came out disadvantaged. 

I hope that gives us the mental edge playing w a little extra chip on our shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: I hope that gives us the mental edge playing w a little extra chip on our shoulder.

What other way can we have Joe Burrow on a tear and still be the downtrodden victims we desire?  I tells ya, the NFL set us up Rocky 2/3/4 style...or maybe like Hulk Hogan during the 80s.  We are the underdog who always wins, yet still manages to be seen as the underdog.
Reply/Quote