Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Jax is pure ass bro omg

Hold the damn ball
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Dumbass
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ball game Sad
Reply/Quote
Well whoever gets the chiefs next game is gonna most likely have an easier game than expected, not a free game by any means but he's gonna be hobbled.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it was an incomplete pass
Reply/Quote
THAT was TERRIBLE ball handling.
Reply/Quote
Incomplete. Tried to run before completing catch.
Reply/Quote
Weren’t the Chargers and then the Jags the teams nobody wanted to face in the playoffs?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:15 PM)M.W. Wrote: Hopefully it was an incomplete pass

He’s not saying anything

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:15 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Incomplete. Tried to run before completing catch.

Don't count on it with these refs...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well whoever gets the chiefs next game is gonna most likely have an easier game than expected, not a free game by any means but he's gonna be hobbled.

That is what I was thinking.  I can't imagine Patrick being 100% in a week. Especially since he kept playing. 
Reply/Quote
That's really close I've seen alot of plays called incomplete that looked just like that.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:16 PM)M.W. Wrote: That is what I was thinking.  I can't imagine Patrick being 100% in a week. Especially since he kept playing. 

Yep if it's a high ankle sprain like there saying he is gonna be hobbled even more when the adrenaline wears off.
Reply/Quote
Jags hurt Mahommes for us, so we have to capitalize tomorrow and next week. Nothing to it.
Reply/Quote
Vintage Trevor Lawrence.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Watching other QBs play makes me love Burrow that much more

Burrow would’ve just taken that sack
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well shit, side step ya prick damn.
Reply/Quote
And Lawrence is showing again why he is your essential Fools Gold...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Weren’t the Chargers and then the Jags the teams nobody wanted to face in the playoffs?

Hell no

Mine was Bills and Chiefs

Nobody else scared me at all
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jags playing at KC …. gave it a heck of a run.

Let’s hope we take care of biz tomorrow.
Reply/Quote