Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Jags will probably lose (?) but they are no joke.

Balanced team. Lots of potential.
Reply/Quote
Nice drive!

Reply/Quote
TD 3 point game!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jags will probably lose (?) but they are no joke.

It's all about tackling vs the Jags offense if they use this game plan.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tirico growling “Never count out the Jags” made me laugh.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jags will probably lose (?) but they are no joke.

They need a new OC imo

They came into this game too conservative

Chiefs would’ve been giving these plays up all game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
^ yup. They are not using Lawrence well.

Once Trevor figures out when to take off and run - he and the Jags will be contenders in the race.

Bengals
Bills
Chiefs
Chargers
Jags
*Cleveland might be really good once Watson gets re-acclimated.
Reply/Quote
Stupid question but I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen this. Say a receiver catches the ball, runs to the endzone but is being tackled short so he hands the ball off forward to a teammate, not a lateral. This legal?
Reply/Quote
Nobody near Kelce
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Need to get pressure on the injured player.

and cover Kelce

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Stupid question but I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen this. Say a receiver catches the ball, runs to the endzone but is being tackled short so he hands the ball off forward to a teammate, not a lateral. This legal?

No

Reply/Quote
Juju being dirty. Go figure

Reply/Quote
Better hold them to a FG

Reply/Quote
So more too soft on Kelce plus bad ref calls. Like there the Offsides should have been False Start - Center moved first.
Reply/Quote
Jags defensive line struggling.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Moron Chiefs fans booing before they hear the penalty.

Reply/Quote
Should have been OPI on Schuster.
Reply/Quote
Triple team Kelce. It’s coming
Reply/Quote
You know, if they let US hold like they let the Chiefs hold we'll put 50 up tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Collinsworth makes me vomit.
Reply/Quote