Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
(01-21-2023, 08:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Should have been OPI on Schuster.

(01-21-2023, 09:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: You know, if they let US hold like they let the Chiefs hold we'll put 50 up tomorrow.

You would be a perfect ref because you are right about half the time.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No matter how this game goes Patrick has my forever respect
-Housh
Reply/Quote
THIS IS RIGGED.
Reply/Quote
I gotta tell ya …. and I hate to give them any props ….

The Chiefs look better this year than last.

So many weapons.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:02 PM)Synric Wrote: You would be a perfect ref because you are right about half the time.

I've been right every single time. They've let the chiefs get away with murder all game on both holds and blatant OPI while flagging Jax on ticky tack things. 
Reply/Quote
I would blitz his ass. He's not going anywhere. Or do what the Lions did and drop all 11 in coverage. Make him use that ankle.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This is what happens when your pass rush is non existent Vs Mahommes and you’ve let KC establish their run game.

There’s really no way to defend KC if you have to be afraid of the run and the pass. No possible route to a win without totally stuffing their runs 1st
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Yup I really hate this freakin team.
Reply/Quote
Oh Lord we are going to have to hear about Mahomes all week. Henne took them on a 98 yd TD drive, so a TD drive on a bum ankle isn’t all that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Omg they should have had that run back
Reply/Quote
Butker made the play of the game there

Amazing tackle. He’ll get bragging rights for that for years
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well at least the Chiefs don't beat us.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I would blitz his ass. He's not going anywhere. Or do what the Lions did and drop all 11 in coverage. Make him use that ankle.

Either blitz him or just say Eff it, and give up and do what teams do to us. Don’t even try and get home on the rush just guard pass lanes
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jags are finally letting their receivers run routes too little too late.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
So by the logic of the refs today that should have been roughing on KC because Lawrence was hit after the ball was thrown.
Reply/Quote
Why is the clock running?
Reply/Quote
Nice run Trevor

edit:

fumble

and that is game

Reply/Quote
Woo trevor.

Reply/Quote
Wow. Good work Trevor
Reply/Quote
Agnew so stupid lol
Reply/Quote