Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Garbage California AG doxes legal gun owners and CCW's
(06-29-2022, 06:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh no I'm golden. I'm just tired of being empathetic to people who lack empathy.

Empathy is what you have when you don't see everyone as an enemy. I know as a cop it's a foreign concept, so I figured I'd add this for clarity.

Edit: I noticed you haven't said shit to the nonsense Sled is spewing, so I guess birds of a feather and all that.

You'll forgive me, the cloud of verbal diarrhea you're spewing must have obscured it.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 08:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: People should move if they don't like it. Smirk

It's weird you don't feel this same way about abortion accessibility.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 04:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He's talking about cops when he says criminals.

They know which houses to target so they can do their whole 'they were armed and we acted accordingly' nonsense when they gun down another innocent person or flashbang an infant.

If the fake Tiger Blood account was a democrat, this is the type of shit i would expect it to post.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 07:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The thread title rather says it all.  The CA AG just literally doxed California gun owners.  The information, including names and addresses, is for people who fall under any of the below categories;

Dealer Record of Sales
Gun Violence Restraining Orders
Carry Concealed Weapons Permits
Firearms Safety Certificates
Assault Weapons
Roster of Certified Handguns

This means if you've purchased a gun, have a CCW, have a safety certificate, have a registered "assault weapon", or own a handgun not on the "certified roster", the AG of California published your name and address earlier today.  The site is currently down, probably because someone with a brain just pointed out that a class action lawsuit is impending, but it was up for some time prior to that.

https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-bonta-releases-new-firearms-data-increase-transparency-and

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/intimidation-california-ag-posted-the-names-of-all-carry-permit-holders-after-bruen-ruling/

Please don't ever ask why someone who lives in this state, or any other deep blue state, and doesn't 100% buy into every Democrat line of bullshit, has an abiding dislike, perhaps hatred, of any politician with a D next to their name.  I'm sure those of you in deep red states can make the same points about Republican politicians.  Even so, this doxing will put people's lives in danger and essentially just created a gun thieves wish list of targets.

I suspect it is only a temporary condition. Case will be made against it and the sitting SCOTUS will strike it down.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 06:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll forgive me, the cloud of verbal diarrhea you're spewing must have obscured it.

Or you're just fine with it as long as they're on your side and licking at that boot.

I know which I'm inclined to believe.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 06:44 PM)basballguy Wrote: If the fake Tiger Blood account was a democrat, this is the type of shit i would expect it to post.  

If you had more than a couple of brain cells left to rub together, I might be offended by anything you managed to slap out on your keyboard.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 06:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or you're just fine with it as long as they're on your side and licking at that boot.

I know which I'm inclined to believe.

I know at this point that I couldn't care less.  
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 06:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I know at this point that I couldn't care less.  

Yet you still feel compelled to respond.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 06:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yet you still feel compelled to respond.

No, not compelled.  I won't lie though, your meltdown is honestly entertaining me.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, not compelled.  I won't lie though, your meltdown is honestly entertaining me.

Not compelled, but continuing to do so.

I'm sure you're in total control here. Try choking someone! That's a classic fall back.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not compelled, but continuing to do so.

I'm sure you're in total control here. Try choking someone! That's a classic fall back.

I haven't choked anyone since the tragic incident with David Carradine.  That really took the fun out of it for me.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not compelled, but continuing to do so.

I don't think it's hard to imagine in an occupation where you train with a firearm for your job and also see the worst society has to offer on a daily basis, that you would own some weapons.

Maybe tone it down a smidge with the personal stuff
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don't think it's hard to imagine in an occupation where you train with a firearm for your job and also see the worst society has to offer on a daily basis, that you would own some weapons.

Maybe tone it down a smidge with the personal stuff

My hair stylest goes through more training to dye hair than cops do with guns.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I haven't choked anyone since the tragic incident with David Carradine.  That really took the fun out of it for me.

Are you implying you choked a man to death while he masturbated?

That's ****** up.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Are you implying you choked a man to death while he masturbated?

That's ****** up.

I think he's saying he choked a man while he masturbated to death.

It happens.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 07:27 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I think he's saying he choked a man while he masturbated to death.

It happens.

TO WHO?!

But in all honesty, I should probably apologize to some folks. Apparently I had a lot of pent up energy that came out as hostility. Now that I've gotten my evening run in, I'm kind of laughing at myself for being such a twat. 

It probably won't mean anything, but I felt obligated to post it. I am still irritated at the state of the country and the BS the SCotUS is pulling (now they've eroded the barrier between NA sovereignty and states, so that sucks), but I probably shouldn't have lashed out here.

Ah well.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 09:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I know selling concrete doesn't clue you into much, but criminals actively look for homes with firearms in them.  In fact, the linked article is incorrect, as firearms are the #1 target for burglars.  Guiding them to homes that have them not only enables this end, but it endangers people who reside at those residences.  Not only that, but guiding them to homes with firearms they can steal obviously endangers every other person in the community as well.  I know it's nothing next to a chance to be an obnoxious turd on the internet, but this will have real world consequences.  If you disagree, then kindly post your full name and address on this message board, it's not that big a deal, right?  

I don't own a gun.  No need to be on a registry.

My address is already posted all over the internet.  As is most everyone's in the US.  But you knew that.  Heck I'd wager as an LEO you have more access to information about everyone that most of us do.

"concrete".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 09:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't own a gun.  No need to be on a registry.

My address is already posted all over the internet.  As is most everyone's in the US.  But you knew that.  Heck I'd wager as an LEO you have more access to information about everyone that most of us do.

"concrete".

No, no, no.  If it's not a big deal, then please post your full name and address here in P&R.  This section of the board doesn't get a lot of traffic, so what could you possibly be worried about?  As for you second point, that is indeed true, but I don't abuse my access to such things.  Not only is it immoral and unethical to do so, which is plenty of reason for me, but it's also illegal.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 09:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, no, no.  If it's not a big deal, then please post your full name and address here in P&R.  This section of the board doesn't get a lot of traffic, so what could you possibly be worried about?  As for you second point, that is indeed true, but I don't abuse my access to such things.  Not only is it immoral and unethical to do so, which is plenty of reason for me, but it's also illegal.

I never said you abused it.  I said you had access to it.

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing.

"concrete"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 09:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I never said you abused it.  I said you had access to it.

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing.

"concrete"

Hurr durr, for me to use it in the way you suggest would be an abuse.  In order for me to access this type of information I must have a "need and a right to know."  Now, given my position, I have the right.  That leaves the need part.  Are you part of an investigation I am conducting?  Do I have a job related reason for needing to know this information?  If I don't then my accessing it is an abuse of my access to such systems.  This thread is about the abuse of access to this type of information, in this case by the AG of California.  Your stating I have access to such information explicitly implies my using it for illegitimate purposes, or else why raise it at all?  My access to sensitive information is not germane to the topic of this thread, hence the only reason you would bring it up is in relation to the abuse of such access, i.e. the thread's exact topic.   If only you were a twentieth as clever as you think you are
Reply/Quote