Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Garbage Steeler fans chokes female Chargers fan after losing
(12-06-2018, 12:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lot's of praying I suppose...

For a new head coach...
For a new owner....

Team in general....

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lot's of praying I suppose...

For a new head coach...
For a new owner....

At this point......we'll just settle for one.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 09:34 PM)McC Wrote: And she is pregnant too.  What a guy.  And trying to push the guy over a railing.  Good ol' Pittsburgh.  What a place.  And knocking the hat off the guy's head.  Straight outa jr. high, which probably made him the smartest Steeler fan in the section.

Gotta love how on top of this all the pertinent authorities are.  Blowing her off as a group.  She's way out in Californy.  We'll just wait her out.   And the tough guy will be right back in his seats for the next game, cuz five rings.

I don't know if you know this but a-holes are everywhere, wearing thirty two different jerseys. I hate the Steelers as much as anyone but I did a lot of work there and most are good people.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 04:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: HA!

Typical Steelers fans!  Try to change the argument and act like you're joking instead of admitting that your fans and the players on your team are giant pieces of shit!

There were two other incidents besides this one!  

"Oh, we blame it on the late kickoff time because that gave us more time to drink!"  Or you're just pieces of shit with no self-control!  (That was one of my favorite excuses!)

And, actually, it looks like her reaching out to grab him was in reaction to him grabbing her, but that doesn't fit your narrative and, as we all know, Steelers fans see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe, no matter how far from the truth or how irrational/immoral it is.
Lol, I think everyone else got my sarcasm except you.

Maybe next time try thinking with the other half of your brain. The dead half. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 06:32 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I don't know if you know this but a-holes are everywhere, wearing thirty two different jerseys. I hate the Steelers as much as anyone but I did a lot of work there and most are good people.

Pssst...what you said is true but this is Smack Talk and none of that applies here.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 07:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, I think everyone else got my sarcasm except you.

What else is new?  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 07:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, I think everyone else got my sarcasm except you.

Maybe next time try thinking with the other half of your brain. The dead half. 

(12-06-2018, 08:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: What else is new?  

I knew it was sarcasm, which was my point that you try and joke about it instead of just admitting that your players and fans are pieces of shit that rape and beat women.

Reread what I posted because I'm pretty sure that I was clear in that, but, once again, you're just trying to shift the attention away from your classy fans and organization.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 06:32 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  I hate the Steelers as much as anyone but I did a lot of work there and most are good people.

Too be fair, no one in any city is going to be shitty to the slow Olive Garden bus boy. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 10:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Too be fair, no one in any city is going to be shitty to the slow Olive Garden bus boy. 

I said most everyone. You mother was real nice.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 10:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Too be fair, no one in any city is going to be shitty to the slow Olive Garden bus boy. 

I took your mom to Olive garden. She embarrassed me by deep throating the bread sticks. She said you taught her.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 11:25 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: She said you taught her.

You threw this part in for no reason and weakened your smack.

Also your first response was so trash and even you knew it that you had to make another response to the same post. lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 10:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I knew it was sarcasm, which was my point that you try and joke about it instead of just admitting that your players and fans are pieces of shit that rape and beat women.

Reread what I posted because I'm pretty sure that I was clear in that, but, once again, you're just trying to shift the attention away from your classy fans and organization.   ThumbsUp

So, if entire fans are to be judged by the actions of their worst representatives, what are we to make of the Cincy can who urinated on an opposing fan?

And by the way, that was at a game in which both Steeler and Bengal fans were arrested for punching women ... 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:09 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, if entire fans are to be judged by the actions of their worst representatives, what are we to make of the Cincy can who urinated on an opposing fan?

And by the way, that was at a game in which both Steeler and Bengal fans were arrested for punching women ... 
In the Steelers fans defense, most female Bengal fans look like men, so Im sure that it was a case of mistaken identity. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell.....further down in the article you linked, there is video of two Stooler fans fighting each other.  Damn, you boys don't handle adversity very well.  Y'all would never make it as Bungal fans. Smirk

Most fights seem to be intra- squad.  Worst game I ever went to was a Sunday night game the same day as Octoberfest and a Reds game.  I think it was against the Ravens but I'm not positive.  Not sure who planned that.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:09 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, if entire fans are to be judged by the actions of their worst representatives, what are we to make of the Cincy can who urinated on an opposing fan?

In that case o think the Steeler fan got stung by a jellyfish. Can’t believe they left that part out.

Reply/Quote

trying to help the dude stay warm... we are a kind people lol
Reply/Quote

I don't think it's necessary to judge people's sexual proclivities.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

And your classy fans had to try and one-up us by punching TWO women:

Quote:police identified one of the men charged with punching a woman was a Steelers fan, a second as wearing a Bengals jersey, and the third as a man in a Steelers jersey.
And they did it in the hostile environment of another team's stadium, which makes it even worse.

As far as the peeing goes, it doesn't say who instigated the fight or what role the other man played in the incident, but I agree that it was wrong. It does, however, need more context, especially since they were fighting.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And your classy fans had to try and one-up us by punching TWO women:

Yeah,when we had the meeting to decide how many women-beaters to send to the game we figured that two would really piss you off ...

(12-07-2018, 06:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And they did it in the hostile environment of another team's stadium, which makes it even worse.

So ... A home field woman-beating is more acceptable than an away woman-beating? Good to know.

(12-07-2018, 06:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: As far as the peeing goes, it doesn't say who instigated the fight or what role the other man played in the incident, but I agree that it was wrong. It does, however, need more context, especially since they were fighting.

Or we could just be grownups and admit that ALL fanbases have their share of stupid drunken assholes that aren't necessarily representatives of the majority. How about that?
Reply/Quote

Closest thing to a bath that fan had in years, the guy from Cincy was just trying to help improve his body odor.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote