Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punisher confirmed for Daredevil Season 2
(03-15-2016, 10:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't like Daredevil's mask?

No. People have been complaining since the day it came out. 
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 10:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No. People nerds have been complaining since the day it came out. 

FIFY
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Binge watched it all. Better than season 1.
Bernthal is the best part of this.
Reply/Quote
Don't you love episodic cliff hangers on a show that releases their seasons in their entirity? Dont know how to spell that.

2 episodes in and Im ready for Foggy to die.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don't you love episodic cliff hangers on a show that releases their seasons in their entirity?  Dont know how to spell that.

2 episodes in and Im ready for Foggy to die.

Foggy has to be an annoying turd or else the show would be entirely too good and melt our puny human minds. 
Reply/Quote
I missed out on the season one discussion's but thought it rocked. Looking forward firing up season two.
Reply/Quote
The clip that I just watched of the Punisher was Badass!! I think it was called "Way of the Shiv".
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 06:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Foggy has to be an annoying turd or else the show would be entirely too good and melt our puny human minds. 

Foggy does a good job at being Foggy. Somebody has to act like a lawyer in the show, and he does that.

If you didn't, it would just 30 minutes of some guy in a mask fighting some other guy for no apparent reason or insight how Daredevil gets all the inside information.
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or is Electra and her story line the most annoying thing about the show?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This season was interesting how there were multiple stories going on like a normal show with a larger number of episodes in a season. Punisher took up the first third, his trial and Elektra took up the 2nd third, and the last third was the whole Hand stuff. I didn't really like all the Elektra and Hand stuff, but I enjoyed the Daredevil moments. I wish the Punisher had been more involved in the last third of the season in terms of helping Daredevil..
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 05:49 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Jon Bernthal (Walking Dead) confirmed as Frank Castle in Daredevil S2

Such perfect casting.

Just started watching the first season. I wasn't going to watch it cause i thought it was going to be bad
like the movie was but i couldn't have been more wrong. Great actors, has a great mixture of comedy with
awesome action. Damn good show.

Adding the Punisher with Bernthal just makes it even better. Great job to the guys who made this show.

My new favorite on Netflix. Rock On
Reply/Quote
OK I finished it. Big fan of The Punisher. Legally you can't allow what he does, but morally I don't have a big problem with it. I'd say killing everyone is overkill, but going after the people who killed your family is fine with me morally.

Daredevil's morals are a little harder to understand. You can't kill people trying to kill you? I know he didn't have all the Ninjas he beat up arrested so they went on to do more damage. He also is completely responsible for Electra's near death by poisoning.

I don't know for sure if the colonel was the guard from Shawshank, but if not he looked enough like him that I knew he was bad news.

Wilson Fisk continues to be a blowhard. Doing reps with 495 is pretty impressive though.

The whole story with The Hand bored me. I hate the whole waves of sneaky ninjas thing.

Foggy needs to die, and Jessie the Vampire wouldn't be missed by me either.

Reply/Quote