Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Title excluded ... So no one has hurt feelings
(06-27-2015, 11:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Since the title is the issue that will have to do...  

(06-28-2015, 12:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't want pat to cry over news.  

(06-28-2015, 12:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I tried using the actual news.... But I guess it's too upsetting to use what a newspaper uses .

(06-28-2015, 12:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Settle down cupcake.   Wouldn't want you to start throwing around the N word .... We know you like to toss it around when you get flustered.

(06-28-2015, 12:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're projecting your own emotions on to me. You've now referenced your frustrations with me in multiple threads

(06-28-2015, 12:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   

Stop trying to make it about you.

lol...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-28-2015, 12:48 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm against ISIS and their bullshit 100%.  What they do to their own people, Christians, Jews, gays, or anyone that isn't radical Islam is some of the most disgusting stuff imaginable.  If gay people seek them out though, knowing that they torture and slaughter gays, then I might not be so appalled when they decide to remove their heads.  It will still be horrible, but my sympathy will be a bit lower than usual.

I hate all of these extremist groups for sure.  I don't get it either, as why anyone would want to join them other than other Muslim extremists.
(06-28-2015, 12:48 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm against ISIS and their bullshit 100%.  What they do to their own people, Christians, Jews, gays, or anyone that isn't radical Islam is some of the most disgusting stuff imaginable.  If gay people seek them out though, knowing that they torture and slaughter gays, then I might not be so appalled when they decide to remove their heads.  It will still be horrible, but my sympathy will be a bit lower than usual.

This is refreshing to hear. Rep to you.
(06-28-2015, 12:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.   But is this a practice of the worldwide media not pronouncing them as evil.    

I wonder with how we soft hand these guys if we aren't glorifying them to the average person who isnt engaged outside of jon Stewart.  

Happens in all countries buy for gays to do it takes the cake.

C'mon Lucy.

You are becoming a parody of yourself.  How can we have any fun if you don't even try to be serious?
BTW as for the original story it sounds like a total propaganda piece fabricated by the Russian News Department.

You can't believe anything from the Russian media.
(06-28-2015, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: C'mon Lucy.

You are becoming a parody of yourself.  How can we have any fun if you don't even try to be serious?

(06-28-2015, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW as for the original story it sounds like a total propaganda piece fabricated by the Russian News Department.

You can't believe anything from the Russian media.

I don't usually make personal attacks but your an idiot based on your responses. You forgot to somehow tie this russian insult into my family. Maybe you can mock my wife again or better yet take the next step to insulting my 5 year old.