Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Title excluded ... So no one has hurt feelings
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137307/Transsexual-gay-friend-set-Syria-join-ISIS-say-persecuted-family-Russian-village.html

Since the title is the issue that will have to do...  

Quote:Russian authorities have expressed fears for the lives of a transsexual man and his gay friend after they were reported to be heading to Syria captivated by Islamic State fundamentalist propaganda.

Dubbed the 'battle *****' by the Moscow media, the two suspects Alexei T. and Viktor E - who prefers to be known as Viktoria and dresses as a woman - are accused of maintaining contacts with armed extremist groups.

Another police source Alexander Vinogradov said: 'We would always be interested in stopping people from joining a terrorist organisation but in this case there is a double motive, as our information is that this would not be accepted if they managed to get all the way to Syria, and it is unlikely that they would live very long once their sexual orientation was revealed.'
I seems you started a second thread about the same thing?
Don't want pat to cry over news.

Plus I will work around the thread title nonsense.
You really couldn't think of a non-offensive thread title for this? Ha...I remember someone preaching about low class and small vocabularies correlating with offensive language not too long ago. I wonder what they'd say about this?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-28-2015, 12:22 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You really couldn't think of a non-offensive thread title for this?  Ha...I remember someone preaching about low class and small vocabularies correlating with offensive language not too long ago.  I wonder what they'd say about this?

What would you title this? I tried using the actual news.... But I guess it's too upsetting to use what a newspaper uses .
On the topic though ..... It's crazy right .... Wth are these guys thinking. I get russia isn't the place for being gay but there has to be a better solution than ISIS.
"Trans Russian and friend seek to join ISIS"

"Transgender youth from Russian runs away with friend to fight for ISIS"

"Two LGBT Russian young adults join ISIS despite their deplorable stance on the LGBT community"

"Trans Russian wants to become ISIS fighter"

Some possible title names that do not require you to use a slur against trans people. Wasn't that hard, I just had to remind myself that just as I wouldn't say "f*ggot" every time I went to type "gay" or "ch*nk" every time I went to type "Asian", I shouldn't type "tr*nny" every time I go to type transgender.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-28-2015, 12:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What would you title this?  I tried using the actual news.... But I guess it's too upsetting to use what a newspaper uses .

Perhaps "Transsexual to join ISIS"? Straight and to the point. You could even add more of the discription in the title if you'd like.
LFG  

(06-28-2015, 12:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Trans Russian and friend seek to join ISIS"

"Transgender youth from Russian runs away with friend to fight for ISIS"

"Two LGBT Russian young adults join ISIS despite their deplorable stance on the LGBT community"

"Trans Russian wants to become ISIS fighter"

Some possible title names that do not require you to use a slur against trans people. Wasn't that hard, I just had to remind myself that just as I wouldn't say "f*ggot" every time I went to type "gay" or "ch*nk" every time I went to type "Asian", I shouldn't type "tr*nny" every time I go to type transgender.

Settle down cupcake. Wouldn't want you to start throwing around the N word .... We know you like to toss it around when you get flustered.
(06-28-2015, 12:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On the topic though ..... It's crazy right ....   Wth are these guys thinking.    I get russia isn't the place for being gay but there has to be a better solution than ISIS.

Beats me. Seems kinda suicidal. They could have decided to go to numerous places, including most of the Americas and Europe to be more accepted. The Middle East might be the least tolerant place for gays that there is....especially within ISIS.
LFG  

(06-28-2015, 12:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Settle down cupcake.   Wouldn't want you to start throwing around the N word .... We know you like to toss it around when you get flustered.

You're projecting your own emotions on to me. You've now referenced your frustrations with me in multiple threads because I pointed out that using slurs is offensive. I think it's safe to assume that based on some of the responses of other members, that everyone can see that you're the one who probably needs to settle down.

Maybe eat a snickers.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-28-2015, 12:27 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Perhaps "Transsexual to join ISIS"?  Straight and to the point.  You could even add more of the discription in the title if you'd like.

Yeah but there is no salesmanship to that title. Plus it's more than that... This is a very unusual story and really has peaked my interest. Heck even the anti gay russians are concerned for them. It's insane
(06-28-2015, 12:30 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Beats me.  Seems kinda suicidal. They could have decided to go to numerous places, including most of the Americas and Europe to be more accepted.  The Middle East might be the least tolerant place for gays that there is....especially within ISIS.

I know.... I hope someone steps in and helps these guys. They will be dead within the week. It's such a shame since there are so many places worldwide that could help them.
(06-28-2015, 12:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know.... I hope someone steps in and helps these guys.   They will be dead within the week.   It's such a shame since there are so many places worldwide that could help them.

I guess all we can do is speculate that they have a death wish of some sort.
(06-28-2015, 12:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're projecting your own emotions on to me. You've now referenced your frustrations with me in multiple threads because I pointed out that using slurs is offensive. I think it's safe to assume that based on some of the responses of other members, that everyone can see that you're the one who probably needs to settle down.

Maybe eat a snickers.

When have i ever concerned myself with what anyone posts about anything? I look forward to an open debate with reasonable people. I even look beyond when people decide to get personal instead of staying on topic.

Stop trying to make it about you. We have already seen your true colors. Go drop some N bombs.
(06-28-2015, 12:35 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I guess all we can do is speculate that they have a death wish of some sort.

Maybe.    

Blows my mind.    I don't often get surprised but I gotta say I was here.  
(06-28-2015, 12:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe.    

Blows my mind.    I don't often get surprised but I gotta say I was here.  

I don't care who you are or why you'd want to join them, but don't complain to me if you go join ISIS and it turns out bad for you.
(06-28-2015, 12:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When have i ever concerned myself with what anyone posts about anything?  I look forward to an open debate with reasonable people.    I even look beyond when people decide to get personal instead of staying on topic.    

Stop trying to make it about you.   We have already seen your true colors.    Go drop some N bombs.

Look man...I didn't get to see the original threads that cause the debate between the two of you, but I've seen you carry it over into other threads. He isn't making it about himself,.....you're doing that for him. The last few lines of your posts are you directly attempting to make it personal even though you said earlier in the post that you look beyond making it personal.

We all make things personal occasionally....especially in a forum who's topics are as polarizing as this. Don't act like you haven't been doing it all night.
LFG  

(06-28-2015, 12:40 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't care who you are or why you'd want to join them, but don't complain to me if you go join ISIS and it turns out bad for you.

Agreed. But is this a practice of the worldwide media not pronouncing them as evil.

I wonder with how we soft hand these guys if we aren't glorifying them to the average person who isnt engaged outside of jon Stewart.

Happens in all countries buy for gays to do it takes the cake.
(06-28-2015, 12:40 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't care who you are or why you'd want to join them, but don't complain to me if you go join ISIS and it turns out bad for you.

I'm against ISIS and their bullshit 100%. What they do to their own people, Christians, Jews, gays, or anyone that isn't radical Islam is some of the most disgusting stuff imaginable. If gay people seek them out though, knowing that they torture and slaughter gays, then I might not be so appalled when they decide to remove their heads. It will still be horrible, but my sympathy will be a bit lower than usual.
LFG