Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate

Reply/Quote
Dancing in the Moonlight was pretty good. Crazy Train started out good. To like the 35 second mark, it was obviously Crazy Train and pretty cool sounding, but then that true country sound took over and I don't know that I'd recognize it without the lyrics.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 02:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dancing in the Moonlight was pretty good.  Crazy Train started out good.  To like the 35 second mark, it was obviously Crazy Train and pretty cool sounding, but then that true country  sound took over and I don't know that I'd recognize it without the lyrics.

Whenever you have a fiddle, a mandolin and a banjo, you're gonna have a pretty hard time not sounding country or bluegrass.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2016, 08:03 PM)McC Wrote: Whenever you have a fiddle, a mandolin and a banjo, you're gonna have a pretty hard time not sounding country or bluegrass.

Oh I know, it's just the first part sounded really cool.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If your gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.  That lead guitar is hot, but not for a Louisiana man. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Along these lines...

Ive found these 2 girls and their harp(s)

^Sweet child of mine

^MEtallicas One

Two Chello Dudes

Thunderstruck

Welcome to the Jungle
Reply/Quote
oh they also did crazy train

And just cause its a personal favorite I'm adding the next one

Reply/Quote
Damn that cello sounded a lot like Brian Johnson.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh they also did crazy train

And just cause its a personal favorite I'm adding the next one

I'd play with those Harps twins all day long!!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote