Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/22/german-antifa-far-left-extremists-release-riot-tourist-instructional-terror-handbook/

At least red shirts are coming back to their origins. Rioting and attacking the opposition party in German politics will only increase their following. As I have said AfD will be in power next election Cycle.

Leftists cannot help themselves. In Canada the other day Antifa attacked a female reporter.

Quote:German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instructional Terror Handbook
22 May 2018
German alt-left Antifa extremists have released a new instructional booklet ahead of the populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) conference in Augsburg which teaches and encourages “riot tourists” to burn cars, attack war memorials, and target political party offices.

The 44-page booklet was posted to the notorious Indymedia web platform that previously hosted the now-banned Linksunten website, which also posted tutorials on sabotage and other acts of terror and violence following last year’s riots at the G2o meeting in Hamburg.

Within the booklet, titled “Augsburg for Riot Tourists”, and on an external blog site mirroring the guide that features the Antifa logo, the far-left extremist group states: “We are calling for a revolt against the German collective on the occasion of the AfD party conference in Augsburg.”

“Not only do we want to fight the AfD, we also want to direct our riot against every war memorial, against every repressive authority of the state, against every party bureau of a racist party, against any collaborator of a resurgent fascism,” with the group claiming that the Bavarian Christian Social Union are no different than the populist AfD.

The addresses of party offices of the AfD are published along with information on how activists can get to Augsburg for the conference which is scheduled to take place between June 30th and July 1st.

In a section of the blog site labelled “instructions” the extremist group show activists how to make paint bombs with traditional Christmas baubles and glass bottles, create traps for cars by laying down planks of wood with nails sticking out of them, and how to set cars on fire. “We wish you a lot of fun trying them out,” they write.

A screenshot of the Antifa blog calling for violence at the AfD conference with the Antifa logo visible in the bottom left. (Source: Screenshot)
Other targets listed include “collaborators” such as police stations, army barracks, and even a city library, all with helpful symbols identifying whether the locations have compresenive security coverage, or have CCTV cameras watching them.

The group also warns fellow extremists to wear gloves, even when picking up rocks to throw at buildings or people noting that it is possible their fingerprints could be lifted from the stones.

The instructions for violence are credited to “Prisma”, a notorious far-left terror manual that calls on extremists to commit violence and shows detailed diagrammes on building firebombs, sabotaging infrastructure, and avoiding police. The blog site also provides direct links to the Prisma terror document.

Far-left extremists have caused violence at previous AfD conferences including last year in which police in Hannover deployed water cannons against them.

In recent months, Antifa has claimed responsibility for the firebombing of a Turkish mosque, and a French branch of the group fighting with Kurdish forces in Northern Syria has promised to fight the French state with sabotage and to target police and intelligence officials.

The French Antifa, which was also present at the violence in Paris on May 1st, posted the video statement from their “comrades” in northern Syria in response to a series of evictions from squats and occupied university buildings.

In the UK, Antifa recently attacked a conference of the Generation Identity activist movement following the publication of the location of the private event by far-left organisation HOPE not Hate. One far-left extremist was arrested following the violence.

Follow Chris Tomlinson on Twitter at @TomlinsonCJ or email at ctomlinson(at)breitbart.com
It appears the Antifa fulfilled their objective of turning a peaceful gathering violent again this weekend and know some are aghast the LEOs tried to protect the peaceful from the aggressors and keep violence to a minimum:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-patriot-prayer-proud-boys-police-antifascists_us_5b668b7de4b0de86f4a22faf
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-06-2018, 12:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears the Antifa fulfilled their objective of turning a peaceful gathering violent again this weekend and know some are aghast the LEOs tried to protect the peaceful from the aggressors and keep violence to a minimum:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/portland-patriot-prayer-proud-boys-police-antifascists_us_5b668b7de4b0de86f4a22faf

Did you read the article or just go by what someone told you to post?

Quote:There were fears that Saturday’s rally would be even worse. But this time police successfully kept the sides separated...

As to the fear baiting about the police:  Do you think they did the "right" thing?

Silly question.  Of course you do.  Those people were opposing fascism/white supremacists.  There were probably some good people in that group.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-06-2018, 12:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did you read the article or just go by what someone told you to post?

As to the fear baiting about the police:  Do you think they did the "right" thing?

Silly question.  Of course you do.  Those people were opposing fascism/white supremacists.  There were probably some good people in that group.   Smirk

Sure did read it; that's why I said they maneuvered to keep violence at a minimum.

Sure do think the police did the right thing as violence was kept to a minimum. 

Do you think they did the "wrong" thing?

Silly question.  Of course you do.  Those people were brought in to protest a peaceful rally.  There were probably some good Antifa in that group.

(08-06-2018, 12:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears the Antifa fulfilled their objective of turning a peaceful gathering violent again this weekend and know some are aghast the LEOs tried to protect the peaceful from the aggressors and keep violence to a minimum:

So you shared an article where there was zero mention of the counter-protestors being violent to say they turned things violent?

I wasn't there, so I don't know the facts here, but the article doesn't back up your claim. The police were the first ones to act violent according to the article.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-06-2018, 12:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure did read it; that's why I said they maneuvered to keep violence at a minimum.

Sure do think the police did the right thing as violence was kept to a minimum. 

Do you think they did the "wrong" thing?

Silly question.  Of course you do.  Those people were brought in to protest a peaceful rally.  There were probably some good Antifa in that group.

Ah...I love it when someone defends the nazis because the are "peaceful protestors".

Keep it up!
(08-06-2018, 12:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Silly question.  Of course you do.  Those people were brought in to protest a peaceful rally.  There were probably some good Antifa in that group.

Actually, the people that were "brought in" were the fascists, at least according to the article. They were out-of-towners and the anti-fascists were locals. Kind of like in Charlottesville when bigoted carpetbaggers descended on the city and were faced with local resistance.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-06-2018, 12:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, the people that were "brought in" were the fascists, at least according to the article. They were out-of-towners and the anti-fascists were locals.

But the nazis were "peaceful protesters"!   The locals should have just let them march and scream their hate speech.  Stupid anti-fascists.  Ninja
(08-06-2018, 12:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah...I love it when someone defends the nazis because the are "peaceful protestors".

Keep it up!

I'll defend anyone as peaceful protesters as long as they protest peacefully. So I will keep it up I just can't let that 1st Amendment thing go. 

(08-06-2018, 12:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So you shared an article where there was zero mention of the counter-protestors being violent to say they turned things violent?

I wasn't there, so I don't know the facts here, but the article doesn't back up your claim. The police were the first ones to act violent according to the article.

Would there had been any violence if the Antifa didn't stage a counter-protest?

But I will add you to the list with Dino that you oppose peaceful protests if you oppose the message. 

Outside of Antifa showing up. This is just a bunch of clowns showing up dressed stupidly, with about 10 people watching. 

(08-06-2018, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Would there had been any violence if the Antifa didn't stage a counter-protest?

We can't know for certain. These were people that came from outside the area to demonstrate for some reason. Outsiders tend not to care about the community, so it's possible.

(08-06-2018, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But I will add you to the list with Dino that you oppose peaceful protests if you oppose the message. 

It would just be one more instance where you have misrepresented what I said or put words in my mouth. It's par for the course at this point.

(08-06-2018, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outside of Antifa showing up. This is just a bunch of clowns showing up dressed stupidly, with about 10 people watching. 

Agreed. But I don't object to locals coming out to show that their community does not agree with outsiders like that.

(08-06-2018, 01:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We can't know for certain. These were people that came from outside the area to demonstrate for some reason. Outsiders tend not to care about the community, so it's possible.

Well we don't know anything for certain. Perhaps I could get a whole lot less likely from you

Quote:It would just be one more instance where you have misrepresented what I said or put words in my mouth. It's par for the course at this point.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; I'm gonna call it a duck.

Quote:Agreed. But I don't object to locals coming out to show that their community does not agree with outsiders like that.

Well I object to anything that could heighten the threat of violence at a peaceful rally. Even if they are doing it for the "right reason" . Perhaps they could have showed their community how great they are at a separate location.

Quote:"I just don't know why people want outsiders to not come into their town and yell racist things.

They should shut up so as to not create a possible violent situation!"

"And I'm not defending nazis!  Again..."

Hilarious
(08-06-2018, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; I'm gonna call it a duck.

And if it's a cow, pig, bluegill, or pretty much anything else you will say it walked and quacked like a duck. Like I said, par for the course.

(08-06-2018, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I object to anything that could heighten the threat of violence at a peaceful rally. Even if they are doing it for the "right reason" . Perhaps they could have showed their community how great they are at a separate location.

I just have the opinion that the individuals that are violent hold the blame, not peaceful protestors. No matter what side they are on. But that's just me.

(08-06-2018, 01:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And if it's a cow, pig, bluegill, or pretty much anything else you will say it walked and quacked like a duck. Like I said, par for the course.

I just have the opinion that the individuals that are violent hold the blame, not peaceful protestors. No matter what side they are on. But that's just me.

Dang it. You forgot to reply to the first point.

Quack. 

(08-06-2018, 01:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dang it. You forgot to reply to the first point.

Quack. 

I didn't feel the need to reply so I chose to ignore it, much like you ignore the things in my post that indicate I am saying something different than you would like me to be saying.

Keep on keepin' on.

(08-06-2018, 12:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll defend anyone as peaceful protesters as long as they protest peacefully. So I will keep it up I just can't let that 1st Amendment thing go. 

(08-06-2018, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Would there had been any violence if the Antifa didn't stage a counter-protest?

Is the "1st Amendment thing" defense only for the racist groups? Seems to be some shade cast here at people peacefully using their rights to counter protest people using their rights to spread a message of alt-right anti-government (which is funny as many are Trump supporters) pro-racism.
(08-06-2018, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  

Well I object to anything that could heighten the threat of violence at a peaceful rally. Even if they are doing it for the "right reason" . Perhaps they could have showed their community how great they are at a separate location.

Maybe the alt right shouldn't show up armed and in riot gear?
(08-06-2018, 02:28 PM)Benton Wrote: Is the "1st Amendment thing" defense only for the racist groups? Seems to be some shade cast here at people peacefully using their rights to counter protest people using their rights to spread a message of alt-right anti-government (which is funny as many are Trump supporters) pro-racism.

It's for all groups. I have no problem with anyone expressing their views; however, when your purpose is to stop others from expressing theirs, simply because you disagree, then I have a problem. BTW, anyone seen Lucie lately?

As I said these Antifa folks could have made their opposition known at an alternate location.

As you know we recently had an occupy ICE movement here in Louisville and a group wanted to stage an anti-protest. They did so in a different location and it went largely unnoticed. 

Do you have an opinion on the matter? 

(08-06-2018, 02:32 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe the alt right shouldn't show up armed and in riot gear?

This is the silliest popular stance asserted on this matter. We know violence has happened in situations such as this before, but they should not show up prepared to defend themselves if violence erupted.

Like I said if there's no counter-protest they're just a bunch of clowns dressed up stupidly. However, if there is a counter-protest and LEO has to step in and stop the violence from the Antifa; then their attire is appropriate.