Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germans forced out of homes to make room for immigrants
germans kicked out in favor of refugees.

This can't end well . I'm sure PEGIDA will go nuts and grow even larger.
Palestinian families in East Jerusalem evicted amid rising tensions

Been happening in Isreal for years now. But you're ok with that given they are 'savages' and god gifted that land to the jews. Oh, and they buy our weapons with our tax dollars, so there's that too. Good old fashioned forced gentrification the world turns a blind eye too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-21-2015, 06:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Palestinian families in East Jerusalem evicted amid rising tensions

Been happening in Isreal for years now.  But you're ok with that given they are 'savages' and god gifted that land to the jews.  Oh, and they buy our weapons with our tax dollars, so there's that too.  Good old fashioned forced gentrification the world turns a blind eye too.

Well none of them Should get aid to be fair . I also have no love for Palestine since they have aligned with the Muslim brotherhood. They are equally as terrible as the KKK except they actually use their own people as shields.

I don't think Israel is free from blame as well. The Muslim brotherhood is the problem in the Middle East and has always been the problem. It's the last of the 3rd reich influence.

The Palestinians can't hold their own lands. Iran is backing them. Which means they probably want to go to pre Sykes picot borders, which would break up Iraq. But that's a whole other thread.
I can't find any reputable source material for this. I follow a lot of German media and I am seeing nothing.
(10-21-2015, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well none of them Should get aid to be fair .  I also have no love for Palestine since they have aligned with the Muslim brotherhood.    They are equally as terrible as the KKK except they actually use their own people as shields.  

I don't think Israel is free from blame as well.   The Muslim brotherhood is the problem in the Middle East and has always been the problem.   It's the last of the 3rd reich influence.

The Palestinians can't hold their own lands.  Iran is backing them.   Which means they probably want to go to pre Sykes picot borders, which would break up Iraq.  But that's a whole other thread.

I'd like to see what you would do in the Palestinians situation.  I know I sure as hell would be fighting back.  I would say the Isreali's are acting more like the 3rd reich currently with the blockades and overtaking land in the name of biblical writings.  If it were any other country, the US would be up their ass in a moments notice.  AIPAC's death grip on the nuts of our country is an absolute travesty.  

Fake.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(10-21-2015, 06:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'd like to see what you would do in the Palestinians situation.  I know I sure as hell would be fighting back.  I would say the Isreali's are acting more like the 3rd reich currently with the blockades and overtaking land in the name of biblical writings.  If it were any other country, the US would be up their ass in a moments notice.  AIPAC's death grip on the nuts of our country is an absolute travesty.  

This....

Palestinians cannot really accomplish anything being enveloped.
Want to work ??... you have to work for Israeli employers.
Want to buy groceries ??.... you have to buy them from an Israeli grocer.
This is all pivotal on whether you are allowed through the checkpoints that day though.
:snark:
Uh, yeah. Gonna need confirmation for this. This may be an enormous surprise to you, Lucie, but American Thinker (?) and a blog named after Ayn Rand's idiotic tome aren't exactly world-class sources. When you have a claim this extraordinary, f you're gonna need something better than this.
(10-21-2015, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well none of them Should get aid to be fair .  I also have no love for Palestine since they have aligned with the Muslim brotherhood.    They are equally as terrible as the KKK except they actually use their own people as shields.  

I don't think Israel is free from blame as well.   The Muslim brotherhood is the problem in the Middle East and has always been the problem.   It's the last of the 3rd reich influence.

The Palestinians can't hold their own lands.  Iran is backing them.   Which means they probably want to go to pre Sykes picot borders, which would break up Iraq.  But that's a whole other thread.

Ron Paul and Glenn Beck and National Review, oh my!
I think the headline referring to them as "invaders" gave it away
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-21-2015, 07:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think the headline referring to them as "invaders" gave it away

OMG.... I have visions of playing Space Invaders with Muslims instead of alien creatures, now.
Thanks !
Hilarious

Yes... I know that is terrible.
Lick me !
:heart:
The lands which the proto-state of Palestine occupy and claim (primarily the West Bank and the Gaza Strip) were lands which were originally set aside for a Palestinian state in 1948. The lands were claimed by neighboring Arab nations (primarily Egypt and Jordan) for their military assistance in the 1948 war. The neighboring nations occupied the lands as part of their sovereign territory until 1967, when the Israelis took the areas during the Six Day War. Israel occupied the lands afterwards and allowed some of their citizens to settle in the areas.

After the 1979 Israeli-Egypt Peace Treaty, Israel removed its military and settlers from the Sinai and the Gaza Strip. The Israelis administered the area until 1994, when the Palestinian Authority was to take over administration. The Palestinian Authority was believed to have spoken for all of the Palestinians at that time and granting of administrative control was based upon the PA recognizing Israel's right to exist in peace. That original agreement was broken, however, when Hamas broke off from the PA and took control of the Gaza Strip. Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist in peace. The status of the Gaza Strip is still in flux. Gaza's water supply, electricity and communications infrastructure are all provided by Israel and Israel and Egypt are their main trading partners.

The history of the West Bank is more convoluted. Israel has annexed some parts of the West bank and holds administrative and military control over large swaths which cut up the terrain and limits the travel of people in the area. They allowed a limited number of settlers and settlements in the area prior to the 2000's, presumably pending a potential withdraw of military and settlers from the area similar to the Gaza Strip after the Oslo Accords. However, new settlements skyrocketed in the area after Hamas came to power in the Gaza Strip. The settlements and Israeli presence in the West Bank are viewed as the biggest obstacle in negotiations between the PA and Israel. It is believed that Israel is using the settlements to force the PA to bring Gaza back under their control rather than under Hamas' control. Most other nations have claimed that the settlements are illegal under international law.

The solution for peace in the area is actually quite simple:
1) The Palestinians need to unite under a single leadership which recognizes Israel's right to exist in peace. Why? Because the Israelis hold all the cards in the area and it is ultimately what they want. This would also require that the Palestinians make sure that all attacks against Israel from Palestinians cease for a long enough period of time to show good faith.
2) Israel needs to remove all of its settlers and military from the West Bank to pre-1967 borders. If Israel wants the nations to recognize their claim, they need to recognize the original "Two State Solution" proposed by the U.N.
3) As a sign of good faith, Israel should take an active interest in developing the nascent Palestinian state by taking the U.S. aid money provided through the Camp David accord and using it to develop infrastructure in the West Bank and Gaza (roads, trains, seaports, airports, etc.). The original U.N. plan was that the two nations could be economically linked; a sort of "peace through shared prosperity"plan. I still think this is the best plan for everyone involved.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Swiiiiiiing and a miss.
But remember guys, he's not a troll.
(10-21-2015, 11:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: But remember guys, he's not a troll.

STOP INSULTING HIM! We need to coddle him, he is the victim of his own hipocracy. Show the Altman some empathy, just as he does everyone else in the world.
I've seen this reported numerous times. I got the impression these people had been allowed to live in government-owned buildings that were not being used. The government came up with a use for the buildings, so the occupants were asked to leave.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
(10-22-2015, 12:57 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: I've seen this reported numerous times.  I got the impression these people had been allowed to live in government-owned buildings that were not being used.  The government came up with a use for the buildings, so the occupants were asked to leave.

Not sure if this could be the case here or not, but a lot of countries in Northern Europe have these "squatters rights" type laws. As an example, let's say you have a warehouse building in, say, Copenhagen. It's a building that you haven't used for awhile, but you intend to use again in the future. Technically, it is vacant. While it is sitting vacant, some homeless people move into it and start living there. Now, in the U.S. you would just call the police and have them kicked out for trespassing. Probably even the same day. It is a bit different in Copenhagen, however. Because the people are living in the building, they now have certain rights under the law. You have to go through a long eviction process in the courts. In some places, you cannot evict the people until someone has found a suitable replacement for them to live.

Just reading this story, I have a feeling that may have been the situation with the Germans which were forced out. The German government may have streamlined the eviction process on a property they owned to make room for incoming refugees.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

So I guess this is fake as well?
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Based on the rap epidemic from refugees now German schools have banned shorts and skirts so they do not provoke any refugees to rape their girls.

http://www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/76383
(10-22-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Based on the rap epidemic from refugees now German schools have banned shorts and skirts so they do not provoke any refugees to rape their girls.

http://www.i24news.tv/en/mobile#content/76383

Wiggidy Wiggidy Wack SON

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]