Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-21-2023, 12:25 PM)Dill Wrote: When you post a video presentation of some guy collecting complaints about Biden, plus the conspiracy nonsense, I think it's a leap to suppose anyone would just assume you wanted people to "filter out" all the political stuff and focus on "suffering." 

ESPECIALLY since you were comparing Maui and Ukraine, in the context of where U.S. money goes. A simple disclaimer in advance would have solved the problem. But you seem put out that people can't figure that out, as you continue to frame this as me getting my feelings hurt, not your failure to contextualize.

Still confusing, as the video was not from Fox and Friends. And why wouldn't anyone assume that the commentators' comments were part of your message, with no disclaimer beforehand?

Also confusing is that you present, as I said, Reid's claim of racial bias in international coverage of white/brown countries and say that means she agrees with Tucker Carlson. Carlson has never said anything like this and never would. Like Megan Kelly, he attacks "real" racism." 

You are taking her claim of racial media bias to be a claim that we should not be in Ukraine, thus "both sides do it."  

But that is not at all her position on Ukraine. She is critical of Carlson and others for saying that we should not be in Ukraine, and even more critical of people who say link supporting Ukraine to lack of response to Maui. So no "both sides do it" here at all. I don't know why you felt the need to prove both sides did it. 
https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/maui-fires-gop-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-ukraine-aid-rcna100293

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/maui-fires-gop-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-ukraine-aid-rcna100293

Sigh, I am about to give up.

How many times can I write I don't edit youtube videos. I can edit an article and cut and paste the vital points but not with videos. Thus, my friend the videos I provide are meant solely to recognize the victims of Maui. Have I even mentioned Trump, celebrity conspiracy or anything else? I did write that I received the link from a family member that is a liberal. Do you remember that? It's not like I searched for it and posted it. 

As for as Joe Reid, stop going into the weeds of an issue. I pointed that video because she was against funding the war in Ukraine, so was Tucker.  Both felt the money could be used here in the States. That was the only video I could find where she originally is against the war. If I could have found another one I would without going into the racial component. I remember her against the war as I watched her program that day and when I try to find it solely on MSNBC I could not. I could only find the clips on Fox  & Friends and on Meghan. I explained that, why can't you absorb that???  The issue I was trying to portray was not race, but her against the war. I also wrote that Biden and Republicans were for funding the war, so this is a bipartisan issue. Can't you get it??? You see race, you see a divided country, but with this issue I did not bring that. A matter of fact have you ever seen a post where I commented on race???

In conclusion, when I, BY post a video look at the comments I post alongside the posted video.

Carry on.  

P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soXEDtnj_ldx7vErrNp...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8BCzK13dAlfUxMEVHBTJ...M&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkhdKijJcan49CHG_zRy9...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 01:08 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Sigh, I am about to give up.

How many times can I write I don't edit youtube videos. I can edit an article and cut and paste the vital points but not with videos. Thus, my friend the videos I provide are meant solely to recognize the victims of Maui. Have I even mentioned Trump, celebrity conspiracy or anything else? I did write that I received the link from a family member that is a liberal. Do you remember that? It's not like I searched for it and posted it. ??

No one has asked you even once to edit youtube videos. You posted a BLATANTLY political video which used Maui victims to attack Biden and boost Trump. And you continue posting political memes about Biden and Ukraine at the end of your posts. But it's everyone else's is fault if they can't see that's not what you meant.

As I stated above, all you have to do is contextualize the video. Say "ignore the commentator and just listen to the victims" or some such. How hard is that? 

You may now stop telling everyone that you cannot edit Youtube videos, knowing that no one ever expected you to do that.
(08-21-2023, 01:08 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: As for as Joe Reid, stop going into the weeds of an issue. I pointed that video because she was against funding the war in Ukraine, so was Tucker.  Both felt the money could be used here in the States. That was the only video I could find where she originally is against the war. If I could have found another one I would without going into the racial component. I remember her against the war as I watched her program that day and when I try to find it solely on MSNBC I could not. I could only find the clips on Fox  & Friends and on Meghan. I explained that, why can't you absorb that???  The issue I was trying to portray was not race, but her against the war. I also wrote that Biden and Republicans were for funding the war, so this is a bipartisan issue. Can't you get it??? You see race, you see a divided country, but with this issue I did not bring that. A matter of fact have you ever seen a post where I commented on race???

And I just gave you a link which states her long term position on funding the Ukraine war. SHE IS FOR FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Always has been.

Further, SHE DIRECTLY OPPOSES TUCKER CARLSON'S ANTI-FUNDING STANCE. Why can't you absorb that.

In the clip you show, she criticizes racial bias in the media; she does NOT say we should not be funding the Ukraine war.  But you posted the video as her "agreement" with Carlson and continue to explain how you had to search for the video.  None of that matters, since she does and always has supported funding the Ukraine war, and has always opposed Republicans who are against it. So please stop explaining how hard it was to get a video that doesn't prove what you think it does, wherever it comes from.

(08-21-2023, 01:08 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???

Three question marks now?

What does this have to do with Germany refusing to pay NATO, or Americans thinking spending there affects disaster relief in the U.S.? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 02:08 PM)Dill Wrote: No one has asked you even once to edit youtube videos. You posted a BLATANTLY political video which used Maui victims to attack Biden and boost Trump. And you continue posting political memes about Biden and Ukraine at the end of your posts. But it's everyone else's is fault if they can't see that's not what you meant.

As I stated above, all you have to do is contextualize the video. Say "ignore the commentator and just listen to the victims" or some such. How hard is that? 

You may now stop telling everyone that you cannot edit Youtube videos, knowing that no one ever expected you to do that.

And I just gave you a link which states her long term position on funding the Ukraine war. SHE IS FOR FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Always has been.

Further, SHE DIRECTLY OPPOSES TUCKER CARLSON'S ANTI-FUNDING STANCE. Why can't you absorb that.

In the clip you show, she criticizes racial bias in the media; she does NOT say we should not be funding the Ukraine war.  But you posted the video as her "agreement" with Carlson and continue to explain how you had to search for the video.  None of that matters, since she does and always has supported funding the Ukraine war, and has always opposed Republicans who are against it. So please stop explaining how hard it was to get a video that doesn't prove what you think it does, wherever it comes from.

What does this have to do with Germany refusing to pay NATO, or Americans thinking spending there affects disaster relief in the U.S.? 
Let me go in reverse.

The OP of this thread wrote the following...

Luvnit2 Wrote:[/url]

[url=https://www.foxnews.com/world/germany-reneges-pledge-meet-nato-spending-target-report]https://www.foxnews.com/world/germany-reneges-pledge-meet-nato-spending-target-report

Every American should be very upset. Ukraine is in Europe, but US gibes Ukraine tens of billions of dollars in cash and weapons while Germany does very little if anything.

Trump got NATO countries to pay their fair share, he leaves office and countries give US the middle finger due to poor leadership of strength by Biden administration.

Fix it Joe and fix it now.
*********************************************************************************************************************
Here he clearly writes about the US giving Ukraine tens of billions of dollars.

I copied images of the poor folks of Maui complaining that Ukraine is receiving tens of billions of dollars, while they are suffering. Kapeesh?

P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 02:08 PM)Dill Wrote: No one has asked you even once to edit youtube videos. You posted a BLATANTLY political video which used Maui victims to attack Biden and boost Trump. And you continue posting political memes about Biden and Ukraine at the end of your posts. But it's everyone else's is fault if they can't see that's not what you meant.

Let me go in reverse.

The OP clearly wrote...

******************************************************************************************************************
 Luvnit2 Wrote:

Every American should be very upset. [b]Ukraine is in Europe, but US gibes Ukraine tens of billions of dollars in cash and weapons while Germany does very little if anything.

Trump got NATO countries to pay their fair share, he leaves office and countries give US the middle finger due to poor leadership of strength by Biden administration.

Fix it Joe and fix it now.
**************************************************************************************************************************

I clearly wrote...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BengalYankee Wrote:

Rename Maui... Ukraine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keyword isssssssssssssss Ukraine

Kapeesh???[/b]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 03:23 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I copied images of the poor folks of Maui complaining that Ukraine is receiving tens of billions of dollars, while they are suffering. Kapeesh?

You copied images of poor folks complaining about Biden while they are suffering.

Their tenor is that Biden is sending money to Ukraine, but nothing to Hawaii. 

There are plenty of pictures now of people suffering on Maui, but you selected Biden related ones, three times.
That seems rather distortive, and opportunism, not a genuine reflection of sympathy for people on Maui. 

So far as I can tell, the federal reaction to Maui is the same as it would be if there were no war in Ukraine.

The 3rd image repeats the disinformation that a one time immediate payment of 700 bucks is the extent
of disaster help for now and the future. Why do you think all that is about the suffering of people on Maui?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soXEDtnj_ldx7vErrNp...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8BCzK13dAlfUxMEVHBTJ...M&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkhdKijJcan49CHG_zRy9...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote