Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting swept by the Browns again is sickening
(01-09-2022, 07:51 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Hey, at least Frowns fans can hang their hat on something next year!

“We swept the eventual SuperBowl Champs!”

They'll probably give Keenum a long-term starting contract based upon it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Both teams kneel all game, they're both in and they tie.

I honestly didn't get to see the game. It was on, but had a work emergency and was on the phone for 4hrs.

Reply/Quote
It was painful to watch that miserable excuse for a game. Vilma talked all day about how the Bengals have to fix their run defense and pass blocking, apparently unaware that today's Bengals players were from the end of the bench and the practice squad. And they still almost won.

I kept waiting for Burrow, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Jonah, Uzomah, Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, Reader, Hubbard, Wilson, Pratt, Awuzie, Apple, Bates, Bell, and McPherson to run out of the locker room and win the game.

But congratulations to the Clowns on their state championship.
Reply/Quote
Normally OP, I'd agree but it's onto the playoffs! This game is easily forgotten.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....

What are you talking about?  It was just pre-season game #4 out there today.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:23 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: It was painful to watch that miserable excuse for a game.  Vilma talked all day about how the Bengals have to fix their run defense and pass blocking, apparently unaware that today's Bengals players were from the end of the bench and the practice squad.  And they still almost won.

I kept waiting for Burrow, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Jonah, Uzomah, Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, Reader, Hubbard, Wilson, Pratt, Awuzie, Apple, Bates, Bell, and McPherson to run out of the locker room and win the game.

But congratulations to the Clowns on their state championship.

I was thinking he does know the Bengals are playing 2nd and 3rd stringers against Cleveland"s starters right?

I am not sure they ever acknowledged that.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The league is scripted.  It was leaked online that Burrow and Chase are being traded to the Steelers for a pair of 7th round picks during the off-season.

Where did the Steelers get two seventh round picks? Effing cheaters.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Was there a game today?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Loss? I feel like we won.

Browns going home after game and we are going to the playoffs. . . WITH NO NEW SIGNIFICANT INJURIES.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....

No it isn't. We gave them the last game. 

Most people get the concept. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Loss?  I feel like we won.

Browns going home after game and we are going to the playoffs.  .  .  WITH NO NEW SIGNIFICANT INJURIES.

That we know of.  We had several significant players leave the game.  Adeniji, Tupuo, Wren, Allen, just to name a few.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Loss? I feel like we won.

Browns going home after game and we are going to the playoffs. . . WITH NO NEW SIGNIFICANT INJURIES.

This... Have fun watchin' the playoffs from home Baker.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lol, somebody cared about the game today? The first loss was sickening. Who the heck cared about the result today.

We won the games which mattered. We won the division and the Browns have a year not going to the playoffs again.
Reply/Quote
"Fire Marvin!", they said.

"What's the worst that could happen!", they said.

"It's not like we'd go back to the 90s!", they said.

Browns have most consecutive wins against the Bengals since 1993-1995....

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:29 PM)jason Wrote: Was there a game today?

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: "Fire Marvin!", they said.

"What's the worst that could happen!", they said.

"It's not like we'd go back to the 90s!", they said.

Browns have most consecutive wins against the Bengals since 1993-1995....

Ninja

What's their record look like against the Chiefs the past coupla years?

I'm gonna stop now in case we play KC again.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’m very happy Zac Taylor put Ja’Marr Chase in the lineup long enough to break Chad Johnson’s single season receiving record. I’m glad he broke it against the Stains.
Reply/Quote
Come on... it was Bengals backups vs. Cleveland starters (except at QB)
BIGTIME "MEH!"
Reply/Quote

They had their starters against primarily backups and still almost lost.
I'm not overly caring about the loss.

Get as far into the playoffs as possible this year then look to sweep them next year (with hopefully an improved OL).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I could have cared less

Ugh! Why can't people get this saying right....

Reminds me of people who say they do a "complete 360" when they change for example, when they really mean 180..

Sorry Sled, nothing personal. Many people blow this saying and I can't help but to spot it when I see it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote