Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting swept by the Browns again is sickening
Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....
Reply/Quote
Meh. The backups didn't do so bad. If there was a 5th quarter, maybe we even win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yes i'm glad the Bengals are in the playoffs, but getting swept by the Browns again is disgusting.....

I could have cared less about todays game. We were playing all backups and outside of QB, they were playing starters.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I could have cared less about todays game. We were playing all backups and outside of QB, they were playing starters.

I'm also sickened that the Steelers could be in the playoffs. Really makes you wonder if the league is scripted
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm also sickened that the Steelers could be in the playoffs. Really makes you wonder if the league is scripted

The league is scripted.  It was leaked online that Burrow and Chase are being traded to the Steelers for a pair of 7th round picks during the off-season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who cares, we played no starters and had no injuries for next week.
Reply/Quote
And anyways, who cares? They had their ENTIRE starting lineup in (save for COVID guys and Hayseed), for 3+ quarters and outside of Chase, we didn't have a single season-long starter play.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:37 PM)Spider Wrote: That is somewhat Uncalled for..

Whenever someone writes something ridiculously hyperbolic/bad take, I always respond back with, "you're (adjective used)."

Don't take it seriously.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm also sickened that the Steelers could be in the playoffs. Really makes you wonder if the league is scripted

SMH

Reply/Quote
Meh. No big deal. If our team would have played, we would have won, and I’m glad they didn’t risk it and play them. I’ll take the loss over a big injury any day.

They will not beat us next year.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: SMH

Both teams kneel all game, they're both in and they tie.
Reply/Quote
I’ll take sweeping Baltimore and Pittsburgh, combined with a huge win over KC, having the division locked up during the last week and resting our starters to let Cleveland sweep us any day.

They can have their sweep while watching us in the playoffs. Enjoy it Cleveland!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Whenever someone writes something ridiculously hyperbolic/bad take, I always respond back with, "you're (adjective used)."

Don't take it seriously.

Im a HArdcore 35 year Bengals fan..
Guess iim thin Skinned and quick to take offense
lol
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:42 PM)Spider Wrote: Im a HArdcore 35 year Bengals fan..
lol

No problem. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The league is scripted.  It was leaked online that Burrow and Chase are being traded to the Steelers for a pair of 7th round picks during the off-season.

Legit. I read this too. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Legit. I read this too. 

I will happily accept the Browns being the only team in NFL history to sweep the eventual super bowl champions.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:42 PM)Spider Wrote: Im a HArdcore 35 year Bengals fan..
lol

You're alright, Spider. Now where's my drink?  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:48 PM)emongear Wrote: I will happily accept the Browns being the only team in NFL history to sweep the eventual super bowl champions.

It's like that year the NY Giants got swept by the Rex Grossman-led Washington Rexskins and then beat Tom Brady in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You're alright, Spider. Now where's my drink?  Smirk

Should i Dance my way over with it?
Reply/Quote
Hey, at least Frowns fans can hang their hat on something next year!

“We swept the eventual SuperBowl Champs!”
Reply/Quote