Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Proves Satanism is Coolest Religion Ever

Behold, the power of Lucifer.

Seriously though, it's like Satanic metal riffs meets Journey power balladry, a Pyromania-era Leppard guitar solo, and a little bit of fun. thrown in for, well, fun.

Rock On
(10-17-2015, 04:46 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote:

Behold, the power of Lucifer.

Seriously though, it's like Satanic metal riffs meets Journey power balladry, a Pyromania-era Leppard guitar solo, and a little bit of fun. thrown in for, well, fun.

Rock On

I knew a Satanist.  He was quite the idiot.   One day, he hurt his leg on the job.  Had a piece of broken concrete fall on his leg.  First words out of his mouth?  Oh, God.  Not exactly the poster boy for Satanic worship.

Not really a fan of evil on a pedestal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(10-17-2015, 12:30 PM)McC Wrote: I knew a Satanist.  He was quite the idiot.   One day, he hurt his leg on the job.  Had a piece of broken concrete fall on his leg.  First words out of his mouth?  Oh, God.  Not exactly the poster boy for Satanic worship.

Not really a fan of evil on a pedestal.

He had a god. It just so happened his god was named Satan. I don't see the big deal.

Dude, quit lying. Everybody knows Satanic symbols and stuff are totally awesome. Did you watch the video?