Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio concussed
https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1331710761979310080

He has 4 days to get through the protocol. With Mixon on IR a couple of the young 'ens might get a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing what we have in T-Will
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dang this is a defenses dream scenario lol. Practice squad QB + 3rd/4th string rbs... tasty!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 08:26 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dang this is a defenses dream scenario lol. Practice squad QB + 3rd/4th string rbs... tasty!

Except that it's the Giants defense, so maybe it will be offsetting?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 09:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Except that it's the Giants defense, so maybe it will be offsetting?

Don’t worry. The Giants defense will recover and have a record day against the Bengals this week. Mike Brown likes to say he’s not in the business of making other teams better but that’s all the Bengals really ever do.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1331710761979310080

He has 4 days to get through the protocol. With Mixon on IR a couple of the young 'ens might get a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing what we have in T-Will

He was talking to the media today so it can't be too bad
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 09:38 PM)pally Wrote: He was talking to the media today so it can't be too bad

That actually IS a bad thing. If he's in concussion protocol, I don't think he's supposed to be talking to the media.

I don't think the NFL looks back on Chad Johnson's post-game concussion interview with fondness.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 09:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Except that it's the Giants defense, so maybe it will be offsetting?

The Giants defense has been really good the last 3-4 weeks...
Reply/Quote
When did he get the concussion? Because you can’t complete the protocol in only 4 days.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 09:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: When did he get the concussion? Because you can’t complete the protocol in only 4 days.

I may be wrong, but IIRC, he had only a handful of snaps in the second half, so probably in the game?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d see pre-emptive stars too if I had to play RB with this line, beside Brandon Allen.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

Giants defense is underrated
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I may be wrong, but IIRC, he had only a handful of snaps in the second half, so probably in the game?

If that’s the case he could clear the protocol.
Reply/Quote
I wish they'd give Trayveon Williams more touches. Based on his college tape, I think he is a better option than Perine.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
2020....the year that gives the whole year through Clark...

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I’d love to see what some of these younger backs can do.Go ahead and see what we got.Looking forward to seeing the new Quarterback as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: 2020....the year that gives the whole year through Clark...

You serious Clark?

Yeah, that is 2020 LMAO!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 12:14 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I’d love to see what some of these younger backs can do.Go ahead and see what we got.Looking forward to seeing the new Quarterback as well.

Sadly, it's what this year has become. I'd like to see what the kid from FSU could do at RB. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Me: Santa, can you please help the Bengals?

Santa: NO!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If that’s the case he could clear the protocol.

Even if he could, he has had several now, and I would rather not take chances and give him another week to recover.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 10:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Even if he could, he has had several now, and I would rather not take chances and give him another week to recover.  

If Bengal's clear a player with history of concussions in a week to play in a meaningless game (our season is over and not shot at playoffs), the doctors should all be fired.

They should be thinking of IR, not playing him against the Giants.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote