Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The whole thing started because NC responded to a blanket law in Charolette.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there preemptive attempts to do this in other legislatures that were not in response to any local ordinance?

Edit: I may be wrong on this, but there are too many stories to wade through. Every one I have found has been saying some state legislature brought it up in response to something else.

I did find an interesting article that brought up existing laws allowing trans individuals to use the restrooms of the gender with which they identify, in Minnesota that law goes back to 1993 apparently. The article is over two years old and is talking about the myth that these laws increase problems and talking with people debunking them. Since the article is from Media Matters, though, I'm not going to bother posting it here.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-18-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fair point and that is why it is my opinionthere should be no blanket law of who uses what. The whole thing started because NC responded to a blanket law in Charolette.

Agree
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 04:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My area caters to tourism and families.   Not to mention we have one of the largest growing 55 and over communities In the country.     Families come to visit them.    So between families coming and 55 and over community .... Places of business here have that 3rd bathroom for either a single use handicapp or for family.    No matter what they name the room it's the same thing.   

But please by all means continue to tell me about my area.    

So you're saying you have families in your area?
(05-18-2016, 04:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: When I encounter someone talking on the phone in a bathroom I like to rip a loud fart, just so the person they are on the phone with understands where they are. LOL

That is one option.

Allow me to afford you a few more......

If it seems they are talking to their significant other, yell...."Hey man, want another beer !?!" or "Hey, the stripper said she wants her panties back...dude.".

Another delight is to loudly say "Penis....penis....penis" repeatedly, until the person leaves.

Finally...... Orgasm noises.
Big Grin
(05-18-2016, 04:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: When I encounter someone talking on the phone in a bathroom I like to rip a loud fart, just so the person they are on the phone with understands where they are. LOL

"Who does #2 work for?!?!?!?  Who does #2 work for?!?!?!? "
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Here is the unedited version of the crazy lady at Target.

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-19-2016, 12:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here is the unedited version of the crazy lady at Target.

Why did she being a tuba player?  And really I don't get why people do this .... Just don't shop there.   Going into their business doesn't help their cause.    
(05-19-2016, 12:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why did she being a tuba player?  And really I don't get why people do this .... Just don't shop there.   Going into their business doesn't help their cause.    

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Oh ok. Thanks Dino.
(05-19-2016, 12:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here is the unedited version of the crazy lady at Target.

Pretty sure that lady is a poster here.  Making a lot of the same bigoted claims and certain I've seen that muumuu in someones avatar.

I start in on death metal when trash waves a bible at me.
One of the more interesting things is people tying store policies in with laws.

Every law that I have read that protects bathroom use based on gender identity defines gender identity.

Some of these store policies seem a bit misguided, like they were enacted with no training. These store policies are separate from these laws and will vary from store to store.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-19-2016, 12:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why did she being a tuba player?  And really I don't get why people do this .... Just don't shop there.   Going into their business doesn't help their cause.    

The bigger question for me was who the hell had sex with her 12 times?!?!  Sick  (she said she's a mother of 12) disgusting.  I don't know if that guy should be given a medal or a thrashing. Shocked
(05-19-2016, 01:53 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: The bigger question for me was who the hell had sex with her 12 times?!?!  Sick  (she said she's a mother of 12) disgusting.  I don't know if that guy should be given a medal or a thrashing. Shocked

jesus is a hell of a drug boy
I loved the uploader's description:

"This lady doesn't like the idea of pooping next to a trans person because of the devil or some jibber-jabber which is dumb. So I added tuba music."

lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

That lady really doesn't look very feminine Lucie.  You'd probably approach her if you saw her heading toward the womens room right?
(05-19-2016, 01:53 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: The bigger question for me was who the hell had sex with her 12 times?!?!  Sick  (she said she's a mother of 12) disgusting.  I don't know if that guy should be given a medal or a thrashing. Shocked

Agreed. But don't let Dino see this post.   He likes them big.   Or at least he defends them when others call em big.  
(05-19-2016, 01:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Pretty sure that lady is a poster here.  Making a lot of the same bigoted claims and certain I've seen that muumuu in someones avatar.

I start in on death metal when trash waves a bible at me.

This always worked well on Jehovah's Witnesses.

(05-19-2016, 02:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed. But don't let Dino see this post.   He likes them big.   Or at least he defends them when others call em big.  

So this nice christian woman isn't up to par for you?  Little too butch?
(05-19-2016, 03:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This always worked well on Jehovah's Witnesses.

UUAAAHHHHHH!!!!
did they ever say what the girl was choked with Ninja
People suck