Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Buckeyes
Buckeyes could move to No 2 if they can hold off Oklahoma. Thank you Louisville Cards!
Reply/Quote
Oklahoma's not on our level... How many times will they allow the play for a touchdown?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bad o-line play, especially at the end. Rare bad coaching on blocked fg for td. Samuel is the best player on offense, maybe even the team.

Barely scraping by Indiana & Wisconsin, they were just pretenders at number 2. Maybe next year my Bucks will be great again.

just some rambling thoughts after loss at Penn St.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I said back on opening day versus Bowling Green, that the Buckeyes looked weak on the OL. That weakness is now being exploited, as DCs are now scheming to stop the QB in the spread option. I'm not saying that they can't overcome, and finish the season strong, but I can't remember an OSU team looking this pathetic at the OT position.

The lack of execution on STs is alarming.

Sure, there should have been a DPI called on that long pass during the final drive, but you can't always let your team fall into the position of needing a game saving drive. Urban Meyer, get your shit together!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The 4th quarter was pathetic execution from every player sans the defensive line.

Meyer's refusal to run things outside of a shotgun spread formation is going to be his downfall.
Reply/Quote
Haha!!! Michigan is way better than the crappy buckeyes
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 02:16 PM)Trademark Wrote: Haha!!! Michigan is way better than the crappy buckeyes

For the first time in how long??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 02:16 PM)Trademark Wrote: Haha!!! Michigan is way better than the crappy buckeyes

it will be the USUAL DOWNFALL of mishitigan whe they come to the SHOE!!!

Reply/Quote