Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good God I cant believe im saying this...
(01-07-2019, 11:30 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Based off of this years team I easily see 13 loses.

But, thank God the Bengals will not be this years team next year and if they get the right coach and staff including trainers and doctors(which I blame for all of the injuries to key players every year and especially this year), this team could win 13 games as well if not more.

Just need the right coaches and for Mike Brown to just sign the damn checks.

Doctors are now responsible for injuries on the field? Say, for example that you get run over by a bus and break both legs, an arm and your rib cage is crushed, but you still survive. It's somehow the doctor's fault you got run over by the bus in the first place?  
Yeah, I can see the logic there..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 02:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Even "major changes" are meaningless if they're still losing. I'm not a big fan of change for the sake of change. I like positive changes much more than just changes.  

Should of moved on from Marv years ago, we will see who they replace him with but i think if we were going to hire from the inside it would of already been announced. Think it will be an outside hire of one of Bienemy, Taylor, Monken or Richard and this would be a positive change IMHO.
Reply/Quote
Too soon to predict anything for next year. I hope the Bengals can make it to the playoffs in 2019. This year's results really have no reflection for next season.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 02:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Doctors are now responsible for injuries on the field? Say, for example that you get run over by a bus and break both legs, an arm and your rib cage is crushed, but you still survive. It's somehow the doctor's fault you got run over by the bus in the first place?  
Yeah, I can see the logic there..

It's a lost cause Gramps.... some people just believe the team doctors do the surgeries, establish the rehab plans, etc. It's not the case, but it's just like any old wive's tale that won't die....
Reply/Quote