Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Good Night Irene
(10-23-2018, 01:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have not seen them.

Do you have one?

No. It would get in the way of my Stay off the Lawn sign. 

WTS, the linked article must be old; there's probably 50 in my neighborhood. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-23-2018, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like they're a local think. To be honest I thought it was a bigger movement; hopefully it will grow.

I sure many liberals are nice; however, it has been proven time and time again both here and Nation wide they have the propensity to become vile if you do not see things their way. 

Often after spending time here with my buddies I drive around and see these signs and I just wonder how many of the folks on here that applaud things such as harassing folks in public proudly display one of these. 

Who applauded harassing people in public?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-23-2018, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No. It would get in the way of my Stay off the Lawn sign. 

WTS, the linked article must be old; there's probably 50 in my neighborhood. 

I'd hate to live in such a PC neighborhood.  Kindness is for the birds.

Duurrr look at me!  I think it's cool to be kind to people!!! DURRRR!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-23-2018, 01:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Who applauded harassing people in public?

You could probably start here:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ted-Cruz-and-wife-harrassed?highlight=mcconnel

I must admit; I'm surprised you were unaware. 

(10-23-2018, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I sure many liberals are nice; however, it has been proven time and time again both here and Nation wide they have the propensity to become vile if you do not see things their way. 

Yeah, you can tell by the way they cheer wildly in support of one of their own who was convicted of body slamming a reporter.  That is their "type of guy".

Er, wait.  .  .  .  

Nevermind.
(10-23-2018, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, you can tell by the way they cheer wildly in support of one of their own who was convicted of body slamming a reporter.  That is their "type of guy".

Er, wait.  .  .  .  

Nevermind.

Never said they had a monopoly on hate

Nevermind

(10-23-2018, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could probably start here:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ted-Cruz-and-wife-harrassed?highlight=mcconnel

I was not aware Maxine Waters posted here.

What is here member name?
(10-23-2018, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Never said they had a monopoly on hate

Nevermind

Yet you never asked how many vile conservatives have one of those signs in their yard.

Gee, I wonder why?

Rolleyes
(10-23-2018, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was not aware Maxine Waters posted here.

What is here member name?

Perhaps you could read the post I was quoting when I brought up Maxine Waters. It starts with "Good" when responding to the public harassment with Cruz and his wife. It was not my intent to single folks out, simply thought we could all agree we've seen posts of this nature around her periodically, but you you and Matt are insistent that I call someone out by name.     

(10-23-2018, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yet you never asked how many vile conservatives have one of those signs in their yard.

Gee, I wonder why?

Rolleyes

Because the Left tries to spin the narrative that they are the side of inclusion, love, and understanding and the Right is the one of prejudice, bigotry, and hate.

(10-23-2018, 01:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps you could read the post I was quoting when I brought up Maxine Waters. It starts with "Good" when responding to the public harassment with Cruz and his wife. It was not my intent to single folks out, simply thought we could all agree we've seen posts of this nature around her periodically, but you you and Matt are insistent that I call someone out by name.     

I actually missed that, even as I just went back and skimmed the thread. Most of what I see if people saying someone was applauding/condoning inappropriate behavior when they really weren't.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-23-2018, 01:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because the Left tries to spin the narrative that they are the side of inclusion, love, and understanding and the Right is the one of prejudice, bigotry, and hate.

Taking a strong stand against prejudice, bigotry, and hatred is not "vile".  In fact many consider it to be "good".

Was the United States acting "vile" when we killed Nazis in WWII?
(10-23-2018, 01:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because the Left tries to spin the narrative that they are the side of inclusion, love, and understanding and the Right is the one of prejudice, bigotry, and hate.

(10-23-2018, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Taking a strong stand against prejudice, bigotry, and hatred is not "vile".  In fact many consider it to be "good".

Told ya. 

(10-23-2018, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Taking a strong stand against prejudice, bigotry, and hatred is not "vile".  In fact many consider it to be "good".

Was the United States acting "vile" when we killed Nazis in WWII?

(10-23-2018, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Told ya. 

What Trump has brought out is amazing.  That now stating that you are for treating people equally and fairly is not only considered "intolerance" of those who are bigoted/racist but it is said to be "spin" because some people want to defend the worst of the worst on their end of the political spectrum.

Rather than denounce the Nazis and the hate filled speech from the far right they accuse the left of "pretending" to care.

So sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-23-2018, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Told ya. 

Told me what?

That the United States was acting "vile" when they killed Nazis in WWII?
(10-23-2018, 04:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Told me what?

That the United States was acting "vile" when they killed Nazis in WWII?

I think everyone but you figured it out. Hell Dino even made a feeble attempt to save you. 

In case you really don't get it; instead of just feigning ignorance: Start with the fact that you just compared the Right to Nazis. The point was so over the top that I chose to ignore it; however, you and your alt would not let it lie.

(10-23-2018, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Start with the fact that you just compared the Right to Nazis. The point was so over the top that I chose to ignore it; however, you and your alt would not let it lie.

I never compared the Right to the Nazis.  I just ask a simple question.  

It is not the left who claims business owners should be allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

It is not the left who march through the streets of Charlottesville chanting "Blood and soil".

It is not the left who tries to paint Mexican immigrants as disease ridden rapist.

It is not the left that claim Muslims in America are trying to take over the country.

It is no the left who want to deny same sex couples equal protection under the law.

Members of BOTH parties are guilty of being uncivil in the manner of their protests, but the underlying issues are what is important.  And right now White Supremacists LOVE the policies of your boy Donald.  "Keep out the Mexicans."  "Keep out the Muslims." "Rescind the rights given to the LGBT community." 

The left is the party of equality and inclusion while the right is the party of bigotry.  But now you are trying to argue that if anyone opposes bigotry they are being "vile".  So back to my simple question.  .  .  .  Were Americans acting "vile" when they killed Nazis in WWII?
(10-23-2018, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You could probably start here:

Those people are doing it wrong.  Democrats don't have the right leadership for effective harassment. LOL Losers!

[Image: 160323-trump-heidi-cruz-embed_aqsni9]
(10-23-2018, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never compared the Right to the Nazis.  I just ask a simple question.  

It is not the left who claims business owners should be allowed to discriminate against the LGBT community.

It is not the left who march through the streets of Charlottesville chanting "Blood and soil".

It is not the left who tries to paint Mexican immigrants as disease ridden rapist.

It is not the left that claim Muslims in America are trying to take over the country.

It is no the left who want to deny same sex couples equal protection under the law.

Members of BOTH parties are guilty of being uncivil in the manner of their protests, but the underlying issues are what is important.  And right now White Supremacists LOVE the policies of your boy Donald.  "Keep out the Mexicans."  "Keep out the Muslims." "Rescind the rights given to the LGBT community." 

The left is the party of equality and inclusion while the right is the party of bigotry.  But now you are trying to argue that if anyone opposes bigotry they are being "vile".  So back to my simple question.  .  .  .  Were Americans acting "vile" when they killed Nazis in WWII?

You just proved Bfine's point.

"THE LEFT" IS INTOLERANT OF INTOLERANCE!    The Right is much more accepting . . . .
(10-23-2018, 06:44 PM)Dill Wrote: Those people are doing it wrong.  Democrats don't have the right leadership for effective harassment. LOL  Losers!

[Image: 160323-trump-heidi-cruz-embed_aqsni9]
As I said: No one ever said the Left has a monopoly on it. But unfortunately.  "whataboutisim" excuses it for some.